|“||Most can only dream of being sound of mind, body, and soul as the Yuggler. The serene yogi juggles metallic orbs to create distinct dings that soothe the troubled minds in its own proprietary form of deep med-ding-tation. This ritual fortifies pupils with an unshakable fortitude, undeterred by any mishap, meltdown, or misadventure!||”|
Yuggler is an orange monster with yellow spots, two-toed feet, and 3 claws on its head, juggling three metal spheres. It sits/levitates in a lotus pose and has two nostrils.
Instrument: Brake drum
Note that breeding a double element Psychic elemental is not a guaranteed success, as with all other Fire/Magical double elementals.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Yuggler:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Yuggler is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Yuggler is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Yogi and juggler, as well as Yo-Ki.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Yuggler, see Monster Names.
- Yuggler is based on an old monster concept, it was an orange bat with a gaping mouth.
- In terms of lore, Yugglers can grow to be 7 - 8 feet tall (according to Monster-Handler Matt in episode 48 of My Singing Monsters Live).
- When it sings, it opens its mouth to sing along with the metallic orbs collision. Some people say that the Yuggler is making noise with its mouth or its metallic orbs.
- The picture of it looks like the Yuggler with its mouth open, but its metallic orbs do not collide.
- Along with Cybop, Poppette, and Floot Fly, Yuggler is the only monster to remain airborne while being muted.
- Theremind when muted is also airborne, but is not airborne when it's not muted yet.
- Yuggler is also one of several monsters who have the ability to fly or levitate. Others being Tweedle, Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Schmoochle, Theremind, Poppette, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Withur, Fiddlement, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
- It's beta design has the front ball in the back.
- Some players think that the Yuggler is sitting down.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element