|“||Because the Wubbox is part machine, it sometimes needs to replace the pieces of its body that have been worn down by the electric energy coursing through it. Other monsters have taken it upon themselves to set up tarpaulin lean-to's to protect the Wubbox's spare parts. Mysteriously, the markings painted on the tarp appear all by themselves||”|
|— Official description|
The Wubbox Stockpile is basically the spare parts of a Wubbox (a forearm, thigh, and ankle), stored below some sort of cloth, which is placed on a tent-like formation.
Said cloth is marked with letters taken from the Monster Alphabet. There are also four sticks of different sizes stuck the cloth, acting as "pillars".
Monsters Who Like It
The following monsters will have their happiness increased by 25% when near one of these.
Click here to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- This decoration used to be only available in the PlayStation Vita versions of My Singing Monsters, but was added to mobile with Version 2.3.2.
- The symbols are present in the Glyphic Path, the Runic Path, and on the drums used by the Shellbeat monsters.
- One of the patterns is the same as the Runic Path. This pattern is also found on Rare Shellbeat and Epic Pummel.
- In the same update that the decoration came to the game, a new class of elements, the magicals appeared, interestingly, the symbols on the tent is the same as those of the magical elements.
- The symbols represent the Bone element, Magical Sanctum, and the Psychic element.
- The proximity of this Decoration with the Magicals is clear, for the Monsters the elements represent like it.
- The first pattern also appears on Epic Thumpies, meaning it teased the decoration.
- Out of the 8 monsters who like it, 7 are Magicals.