|“||Woolabees are never alone - and that's just how they like it! This pile of fluff forms a close-knit posse with its plumed pals from its early days as a lambkin. Though they provide constant companionship, these tropical birds are also prone to leaving birdseed in the woolen tufts of their unsuspecting host.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Woolabee is a triple-element Fire Monster exclusive to Fire Oasis. It was added on June 19th, 2019 during the 2.3.0 Fire Oasis update. It is best obtained by breeding Glowl and Mammott. By default, its breeding time is 20 hours long. As a Fire Triple Elemental, Woolabee has decent coin production, though Sneyser is recommended.
Instrument: Domra (Mandolin)
VST: HAlion 6
The best combination is Glowl and Mammott as you either succeed in getting a Woolabee, get a Glowl that can be sold for 112.5k coins, or get a Mammott, allowing you to retry almost instantly.
Woolabee can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a Woolabee in a breeding failure include:
- + Woolabee and Rare Woolabee
(Best choice, 100% chance of a Woolabee if Rare Woolabee is unavailable)
- + Woolabee and Sneyser
(Good choice, very small chance of getting Sneyser)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Woolabee:
- Toe Jammer (requires level 4)
- Eerie Remains (level 14)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Woolabee is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Woolabee can be used to "dispose of" Woolabee eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Woolabee; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Woolabee eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Woolabee, see Monster Names.
- Woolabee's name appears to derive from "wool" and a corruption of either "wallaby" or "lullaby". It may also originate from the Gulabi, a breed of goat with abnormally long ears that take the exact shape and placement of the Woolabee's arms.
- Woolabee was revealed to be reintroduced in the Fire Oasis reveal.
- Woolabee is one of the few monsters that produce sound when they step on the ground in their tracks
- One of the birds on its head was seen before its reintroduction into the game, on the screen of the daily roulette.
- It is one of the only monsters in the game with 5 different tracks on a single island.
- Peckidna resembles Woolabee. This is even stated in Peckidna's Bio.
- Peckidna did not evolve from Woolabee but has similar features due to convergent evolution
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element