|“||Woolabees are never alone - and that's just how they like it! This pile of fluff forms a close-knit posse with its plumed pals from its early days as a lambkin. Though they provide constant companionship, these tropical birds are also prone to leaving birdseed in the woolen tufts of their unsuspecting host.||”|
Woolabee is a sheep-like monster. It has two arms and four legs. It has strings in between its antlers that are plucked by 4 green birds with orange beaks with a red strip and dot on the tail and beak.
Instrument: Lyre (Harp)
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Woolabee:
- Toe Jammer (requires level 4)
- Eerie Remains (level 14)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Woolabee is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Woolabee is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name appears to derive from "wool" and a corruption of either "wallaby" or "lullaby".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Woolabee, see Monster Names.
- Woolabee was revealed to be reintroduced in the Fire Oasis reveal.
- Woolabee is one of the few monsters that produce sound when they step on the ground in their tracks
- One of the birds on its head was seen before its reintroduction into the game, on the screen of the daily roulette
- It is one of the only monsters with 5 tracks in the game.
- Peckidna resembles Woolabee. This is even stated in Peckidna's Bio
- Peckidna did not evolve from Woolabee but has similar features due to convergent evolution
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element