|“||Light as a feather and exquisitely empyreal, Withur shares a spiritual connection with a similarly ghostly Ethereal. But whereas its spectral 'sister' makes music with its mellifluous voice, Withur favors the haunting vibrations produced by plucking the fins of the Lyrodocus Rex. Much like the famed Fossil-osaurus, this skeletal creature is merely a fiberglass model from the days of yore - although it seems blissfully oblivious to this fact, tapping its tail along to the rhythm.||”|
Withur looks like a Whisp, but red on the bottom, which slowly changes to purple on the top. It has gray and silver hair wrapped into 2 buns and two thin arms with three fingers, with each pointer finger having a long, pointy claw. It plays on a “Lyrodocus Rex,” which looks like the eerie remains with long spikes, a tail, and a crocodile-like snout.
VST: EastWest RA
The Withur plays the Zither, a stringed instrument, although its concept art does say it plays the harp.
Note: Withur's VST suggests that they play a koto, the japanese zither.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Withur:
- Stogg (requires level 9)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17)
- Mountain Morsel (level 10)
- Eerie Remains (level 14) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Withur is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Withur is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
It is a play on the word "Wither". It is also from the word "zither", which is the name of the instrument that the sound that Withur makes comes from.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Withur, see Monster Names.
- It is said to share a spiritual link with Whisp, much like PomPom, Hoola, Sooza, and Rooba with each other.
- Withur is based on a concept design for the Werdos, known as the Lyriks.
- The skeleton that Withur uses as its instrument resembles an Ichthyosaur.
- Withur is one of many monsters with the ability to fly or levitate. Others being Tweedle, Cybop, Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Schmoochle, Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Fiddlement, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element