|“||Wimmzies are a bubbly chorus of Monsters positively bursting at the seams with delight. It's this very overflowing of glee that is cause for the sorority of singers' patchwork appearance: their delicately-sewn casings contain the fine mist that makes up the Wimmzie's upper bodies! Little more than fluttering eyelashes and tapping toes, this squad is nonetheless erupting with joy and - of course - whimsy.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Wimmzies is a double-element Magical Monster exclusive to Faerie Island. It was added on December 11th, 2019 during Version 2.3.5. It is best obtained by breeding Kayna and Floot Fly. By default, its breeding time is 9 hours long. As a Double Elemental, Wimmzies does not have a high coin production.
Voice actors: Various
The Wimmzies harmonize singing "Way, ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh-way," in a chorus.
Note that breeding a double element Faerie elemental is not a guaranteed success, as with all other Fire/Magical double elementals.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Wimmzies:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Wimmzies is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Vessel can be used to "dispose of" Wimmzies eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Wimmzies eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Wimmzies, see Monster Names.
- Wimmzies’ name comes from the words, whimsy, which means "a thing that is fanciful or odd", and the word whimsical, which means "playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way".
- The color schemes for each of the Wimmzies is similar to PomPom, Hoola, Sooza, and Rooba. Monster-Handler Matt stated in MSM Live #60 that the resemblance was coincidental.
- Despite Monsters not having genders, Wimmzies' bio describes them as a sorority, which comes from a Latin term meaning "sisterhood," an exclusively female term.
- One of the possible names for Wimmzies is "QuarristHer", since they resemble the Quarrister’s many heads and are rather feminine. This is also evident by Wimmzies’ concept art having a clear inspiration from Quarrister.
- According to a Twitter Tweet, Wimmzies upper bodies are made of a fine mist, with each having its own carefully sewn casing. Each Wimmzy picks its own casing from hundreds of options, but the same options are picked every single time as they're considered iconic in Wimmzy culture.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element