|“||What happens when an individual from the flashy yet mute race of Glowbes yearns to cast off its "honorary" Singing Monster status and find a voice of its own? A Whiz-bang, that's what! There's only so much a silent being can stand living among loud and boisterous creatures before it transforms and devises a sound of its own... and talk about a distinctive sound! Previously confined to just one hue, Whiz-bangs proudly cycle through all the colors of the spectrum as they see fit. During the longest days of the year, these Seasonals congregate and cooperate to "paint" the sky with explosions and every color imaginable - and all of the Monster World is welcome to join the celebration!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Whiz-bang is a Seasonal Monster exclusive to Seasonal Shanty that celebrates the future SkyPainting season. It was added on June 22nd, 2022 during Version 3.5.0. It is best obtained by breeding Yool and Blabbit. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 4 hours, and 6 minutes. Whiz-bang has a high coin production compared to other Monsters.
Instrument: Fireworks/Stumpf Fiddle
It spins in a full circle, releasing a loud whistling sound, before exploding into a flurry of colourful fireworks.
Whiz-bang can be bred with the following breeding combo:
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Whiz-bang:
- SkyPainting Path (requires level 15)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Fire Bush (level 5)
- Wild Bagpipe (level 7) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Whiz-bang is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Whiz-bang, see Monster Names.
- Whiz-bang's name comes from the sound it makes. It spins & makes a quick whizzing sound then making several loud bangs, similar to that of a firework. It may also come from the preexisting word, "whiz-bang," meaning lively, sensation or fast-paced.
- Whiz-bang's regular breeding time of 28 hours and 6 minutes, and base Currency production maximum of 1,970 , is a reference to Pride day, which takes place on 28/6 to celebrate the first ever pride parade which was held all the way back in 1970.
- When Whiz-bang was initially released, there was a bug where Monculus would not play its part at all. This was fixed swiftly after its release.
- In Whiz-bang's description, it is mentioned that Whiz-bang is the result of a Glowbe changing from a mute "honorary monster" to a colorful monster with a sound. This not only implies that Whiz-bang is a descendant of a Glowbe, but it references coming out as LGBT.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element