|“||Whaddles are delightful. They coo and gurgle whilst nibbling sweetly on their own precious webbed toes. Whaddles smell like peach bubblegum, and their crooning sounds like marshmallows bouncing off rainbows into puddles of ambrosia.||”|
|“||The adult of this species is essentially a taller version of the young in every way. Though armless, the Whaddle would enjoy nothing more than to hug everyone it meets. Shy and sweet, it can often be found splashing in puddles or chasing butterflies.||”|
|“||This Whaddle returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Whereas most Prismatics undergo an alteration at the molecular level, it appears that this transformation is digital instead, transferring pixelated scales and coordinate spatial palmates and ears - extraordinary!||”|
The Whaddle is a 3 Element Monster in Dawn of Fire.
The Whaddle is a monster that resembles an armless rabbit. It has lavender fur with fuchsia stripes on its torso. It has stubby furry lavender legs with little pink webbed toes similar to those of a duck. It also has blue eyes and two sets of furry lavender ears. It has a large smile with a small blue upper lip with a thicker pink lower lip.
As an adult, it stands up on its two duck-like webbed feet. The webbed feet also have claws, one on each toe. The two pairs of ears also stretch longer than that of the young Whaddle. Also appearing on the Whaddle are visible eyelashes. The monster itself appears taller as well.
The Prismatic Whaddle now have a digitalized look.
- Red Prismatic Whaddle has 2 yellow antennae on its head and a tetromino-shaped yellow eye.
- Orange Prismatic Whaddle has floating green squares above its head and wears green glasses.
- Yellow Prismatic Whaddle has 3 antennae and a square blue eye.
- Green Prismatic Whaddle has short purple hair and wears purple glasses.
- Blue Prismatic Whaddle has a red mohawk and 2 square red eyes.
- Purple prismatic Whaddle has long orange hair and wears orange glasses
Voice actress: Maggie Park
A Whaddle can be bred with a combination of Air, Water, and Fire. Possible combinations include:
The Whaddle will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Whaddle can be teleported to Cloud Island at level 15 for a reward of 30 diamonds. Teleport time for Whaddle is 20 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Whaddle is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Whaddle can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Main article: Special Occasions/DoF
The Whaddle wears a blue beanie with a white tip.
Whaddle's name comes from the word waddle, which means to walk with short steps in a clumsy swaying motion. This is because its feet resemble that of a duck, which is notorious for waddling.
- The official starting part of the Whaddle on Continent has been shown as a puzzle. The link to this is here.
- One of Whaddle's musical phrases is broken - it starts not from very first split second, missing first "d", that can be heard at the end of the phrase.
- One of its default names, Kimomo, may be a reference to Ducky Momo, a fictional franchise within the universe of Phineas & Ferb.
- In the code, Whaddle is called "Duckfeet".
- The Prismatic Whaddle's skin is the same as Pixolotl.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|