|“||The Viveine is a warm and caring soul with the ability to commune with all creatures, big and small - but it's no secret that its favorites are the critters that populate the diverse ecosystems of the Monster World. This Seasonal Monster has a particular soft spot for Wingalings, the protomorphic Mon-drakes that make their homes among the copses of the Green Trees. Despite its gentle disposition, it is fiercely protective of the natural world, and will go to great lengths to preserve it. The gentle, rhythmic rustling of its branches attracts all manner of critters to settle in and keep the Viveine company - although the constant movement has a tendency to kick up pollen and activate Seasonal allergies.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Viveine is a Seasonal Monster exclusive to Seasonal Shanty (as of right now) that celebrates the future Echoes of Eco season. It was added on April 27th, 2022 during Version 3.4.1. It is best obtained by breeding Punkleton and Blabbit. By default, its breeding time is 1 day, 2 hours, 5 minutes, and 20 seconds. Viveine has a low coin production, but high maximum income compared to other Monsters.
Voice Actor: Tom Meikle or Amelia Fraser
Viveine contributes to the song by shaking its body to make a maraca sound. Additionally, the Wingaling on top of the Viveine's head occasionally sneezes.
Viveine can be bred with the following breeding combo:
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Viveine:
- Echoes of Eco Path (requires level ?)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20)
- Pipes of Cicado (level 10)
- Razzli Tree (level 12) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Viveine is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Viveine, see Monster Names.
- Viveine's name comes in part from the Latin root word -viv-, used to denote something as alive or lively. It could also be based on the female name "Vivienne".
- On the My Singing Monsters Live of April 2022, it was hinted by Monster-Handler Matt that in the future Viveine may go to an island that has Flowah, which would mean it might go to Light Island, Psychic Island or Amber Island in the future.
- In a Board Game Art Print Livestream It was also hinted that the island Viveine will go to is themed around preservation.
- Several Critters appear on and around Viveine as it plays and idles; Plant Island's 'bird', Cold Island's 'bunny', and Amber Island's Wingaling.
- In the Viveine's song there is a sneeze, which does not come from the Viveine itself, but the Wingaling instead. This is the first in-game occurrence where a critter contributes to an island song.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element