|Time is warped negatively|
The information in the article is outdated. Please help by updating the article by adding information related to the article's matter.
|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||You'll need a place to keep your stuff. The Vault is that place. Crystals of the same type will stack to only take up one spot. They can be used to upgrade Structures and make them faster. Tap and hold to learn more about an item.||”|
|— In-game description|
Items can be sold from the Vault (at around 33% amount of lowest sellable Market price) in order to free up space. Doing so removes the Crafting Item(s) in exchange for coins. It is possible to choose how many of an item is sold.
- Vault upgrades are instantaneous.
- Before the update 1.4.0, the appearance of the Vault was the same regardless of the upgrade level.
- The vault does not hold Decorations. Instead, they go to the Shop where you can get them back for free to place.
- The vault has the capacity for 10 more items since the Version 1.3.0 update, but upgrading the Vault to levels 7 and 8 is now more expensive.
- As of Version 1.3.0., the costs for upgrading the Vault are different.
- Level 7 formerly required 1 Carved Vegidian Crystals, 1 Carved Frozium Crystal, and 1 Carved Skylite Crystals. From then on, Level 7 is 2 Carved Vegidian, Carved Frozium, and Carved Skylite Crystals.
- Level 8 formerly required 1 Carved Frozium Crystal, 1 Carved Skylite Crystal and, 1 Carved Aquanine Crystal. From then on, Level 7 is 3 Carved Vegidian, Carved Frozium, and Carved Skylite Crystals.
- Players that upgraded to the Vault to levels 7 and 8 before the update will not be required to re-upgrade their Vault to such levels.
- There used to be up to 8 upgrades until Version 1.8.0, which from then on more upgrades became available.
- Removing Crafting Items from the Vault used to be "trashing" (in that there gives nothing in return). This was changed to selling (at around 33% amount of lowest sellable Market price) as of Version 1.8.0.
- Initally, the description of the Vault was "You'll need a place to keep your stuff. The Vault is that place. Tap and hold to learn more about an item.", but was since changed in Version 1.8.0, when Crystals now occupy one slot per 10 or part-10 crystals.
- In Version 1.21.0, the Vault capacities have been increased, particularly at higher levels. Specifically, the base capacity has risen from 30 to 50, while every level increased from +10 slots per level to +20 slots per level. This has slightly modified some of the upgrade costs.
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.