|“||A wee Tweedle chick bobs and drifts on every waft of breeze. Staying aloft is never a problem for this airy Monster: it roosts on the underside of leaves and flowers to keep from floating away!||”|
|“||With its marvelous aeronautical ability, the Tweedle moves effortlessly to any location on land or air. Its noiseless presence allows efficient investigation of all the goings-on in the neighborhood.||”|
|“||This Tweedle returned from The Prism Gate forever changed! What were once a beaked mouth and feathery wings have been altered at the molecular level to become froggy lips and oversized mitts - extraordinary!||”|
The Tweedle is a returning monster from the original game. The Tweedle is a large lavender bird with chalk yellow feet, beak, and fingers on the end of their wings. Their wing, head, and tail feathers are orange-yellow, resembling fire. They also have bat-like ears.
As an adult it match the appearance from the original game, but with better colors and animation.
Overall, the Prismatic Tweedles have a smooth texture, a beakless mouth, and hands instead of wings. The Prismatic Tweedles also seem to have no ears and yellowish feet.
- Yellow Prismatic Tweedle has one single eye and yellow-striped feathers on its head.
- Green Prismatic Tweedle has three feathers on its head and ridges near its purple eyes.
- Red Prismatic Tweedle has three bluish eyes with slitted pupils. Its head and chest have big red, yellow, and blue feathers.
- Purple Prismatic Tweedle has feathers on its head and chest that resemble flower petals and stigmata reminiscent of Faerie Island.
- Blue Prismatic Tweedle has dark blue spots on its head and shoulders and eyestalks with yellow eyes.
- Orange Prismatic Tweedle seems to resemble a Celestial eye goldfish, with a fin on its head and popped-out eyes.
Voice actress: Maggie Park
The Tweedle's Song is similar to the Furcorn's Song, except it is a two-part harmony. The Tweedle sings "La" multiple times.
In Cloud Island, it sings with a soft, heavenly voice. It sings along with Entbrat.
As a single Element monster, Tweedle cannot be bred other than a breeding failure, so the best way to obtain one is to buy them from the market.
The Tweedle will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Tweedle can be teleported to Cloud Island at level 15 for a reward of 3 diamonds. Teleport time for Tweedle is 7 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Tweedle is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Tweedle can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
"Tweedle" is an English word meaning (among other things) a wavering chirp or whistle.
- As a baby, the Tweedle has blue secondary feathers where the adult would have pink feathers.
- The Tweedle, both baby and adult, is the only single-element monster that is airborne.
- In the game Monster Choir(Chinese and Korean version) there is an exclusive version of Tweedle called Baby Tweedle. The exclusive version looks different than the actual baby Tweedle.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|