|“||Tweedles are nothing but Air! These flighty creatures really get around, and see themselves as fashionable and popular. Tweedles love to spread whispers and gossip, keeping the social life on their Island very interesting.||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The Tweedle resembles a songbird with a purple plumage. Its crest and tail are a gradient from coral, to orange, to orangish-yellow. the primary feathers of its wings are the same coral color. Unlike most birds, it also has visible, bat-like ears and yellow eyes. Also unlike songbirds, it has almost mammalian "feet" with no claws. The insides of its ears are a darker shade of purple than its feathers. On the tips of both its wings, there appear to be to two fingers which are the same color as its feet and beak.
When the monster is idle, it stays in tempo by flapping its wings to stay airborne and slightly tilting side to side.
Voice actress(es): Maggie Park, Karen Chalmers (sometimes)
Tweedle's contribution to a song is a repeated "la" sound, sung in falsetto. On most Natural Islands and Gold Island, it harmonizes with itself and sings two or more parts at the same time, whereas on Earth Island, Tribal Island, and the Fire Islands, it sounds more like two people singing the same part at the same time.
The Tweedle's range is from A3 to E5, making it a mezzo-soprano.
The Tweedle is available for purchase at the Market after purchasing Cold Island. They can also be produced by breeding an unstable combination between a Tweedle and another monster.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Tweedle:
- Bowgart (requires level 9) ()
- Cybop (level 7) (, , , )
- Wynq (level 9) ()
- Reflecting Pool (level 6)
- Razzli Tree (level 12)
- Harpsitree (level 14) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Tweedle is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Tweedle eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2|
|4 eggs||6 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Tweedle eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Tweedle eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|25 eggs||10 eggs||9 eggs||8 eggs||6 eggs||6 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Tweedle eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Tweedle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
"Tweedle" is an English word meaning (among other things) a wavering chirp or whistle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Tweedle, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
Party Hardy Hat
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
Plaster of Power
|Weekly Quest||20 (discounted)|
30 (full price)
|Always available||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||35 (discounted)|
52 (full price)
Club Box Necklace
- Tweedle appears to have two yellow fingers on the end of each wing, similar to the way a bat has claws on its wing tips.
- Tweedle is one of only two Natural Monsters that are airborne. Cybop is also a Natural Monster that is airborne.
- Tweedle is also one of several monsters who have the ability to fly or levitate. Others being Quibble (from trailers), Riff, Glowl (from trailers), Theremind, Poppette, Yuggler, Floot Fly, Squot (technically Squot can levitate, but further examination is needed.), Clavi Gnat, Withur, Fiddlement, Déjà-Jin, Cahoot, Osstax,Grumpyre, Ghazt, Jeeode, Humbug, Whisp, Jellbilly, Flum Ox, and Plixie.
- One of Tweedle's possible randomly generated names is "Zippora" which is a reference in the Bible to Zipporah, Moses' spouse.
- One of Tweedle's possible randomly generated names is "Diddjahear" (Did You Hear) which reflects its love for gossip.
- Tweedle is the only natural single element to not appear on the Magical Islands.
- In the game "Jammer Splash", Tweedle is a 'power up'. Tweedle will clear any blocks/obstacles in a single column and row depending on where you command Tweedle to go on the board.
- A hatched Tweedle will be in the nursery of every Natural Island when the island first purchased.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element