|“||Pirouette! Plié! En Pointe! Pamplemousse! The graceful TooToo can perform it all with great panache from the tips of its tippy-toed toesies. Light as a feather, you would not even know that this lithe Monster has landed from a splendid saute if not for the brilliant rings of light and sound that radiate out from the point of impact. Its distinctive tutu is TooToo's secret weapon in maintaining perfect balance, and has become a staple of the Bah-llay school of dance.||”|
TooToo is a black monster with bat-like ears and gray lips. It wears a vanilla or yellowish tutu and its feet resemble ballet shoes. On its face, there are two vertical placed eyes. It has sharp teeth and its hands have 3 fingers each. TooToo creates a sound by tapping its feet on the ground while jumping gracefully from left to right.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per minute and depends on Happiness (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by TooToo:
- Bulbo (requires level 9)
- Babayag Tower (level 15)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20)
- Fire Bush (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|TooToo is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient TooToo is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
TooToo's name is a corruption of "tutu".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for TooToo, see Monster Names.
- TooToo was teased at the bottom of the Spooktacle 2020 Login screen, only its ears were visible.
- It has a similar sound as Fluoress.
- It was the first triple-element Monster on Light Island with the Light element to have all breeding combinations unlocked when it was first added.
- TooToo can be bred using Flowah and Fluoress. This makes sense, as it plays Flowah's melody, whilst using an instrument similar to Fluoress.
- TooToo's egg is also very similar in shape to the Flowah's egg.
- Upon its release, TooToo's idle animation in the Market could not be seen while on the Island, despite the fact that the monster does not play through the entire song.
- This was fixed on October 28, 2020, the day of the monster's release.
- Its face resembles a flatfish, and to a lesser degree, Clavi Gnat.
- Its bat-like ears could relate to the fact that it was released near Halloween.
- Around the first few minutes of it's release, TooToo was mistakenly named MONSTER_BNW, which is it's internal name. It's egg, description, and goal were also incomplete. These mistakes have since been fixed.
- As shown by Fiddlement’s teaser, TooToo represents the color yellow.
- in a concept art of bone monsters, there is a scrapped monster that would touch the ground with his feet and make a light animation on the spot, this concept was probably used on TooToo
- Some of its names (Poynte, Pranseur, Twhirl, Pyrouette) refer to different moves in ballet dancing. Similarly, "Shugaplum" refers to "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" the most famous song from the ballet "The Nutcracker", which uses the glockenspiel as its main instrument.
- Although TooToo is not considered to be officially part of 'The Pomily' (PomPom, Hoola, Sooza, and Rooba), on My Singing Monsters: Fandemonium episode 3, PomPom mentioned that TooToo was an 'adopted sister'.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element