|“||Pirouette! Plié! En Pointe! Pamplemousse! The graceful TooToo can perform it all with great panache from the tips of its tippy-toed toesies. Light as a feather, you would not even know that this lithe Monster has landed from a splendid saute if not for the brilliant rings of light and sound that radiate out from the point of impact. Its distinctive tutu is TooToo's secret weapon in maintaining perfect balance, and has become a staple of the Bah-llay school of dance.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
TooToo is a triple-element Magical Monster exclusive to Light Island. It was added on October 28th, 2020 during Version 3.0.1. It is best obtained by breeding Pluckbill and Potbelly. By default, its breeding time is 16 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, TooToo does not have a high coin production.
VST: Kontakt 6 Factory
By tapping its feet, it plays the sound of a celesta. A celesta is a struck idiophone operated by a keyboard. The sound of a celesta resembles the sound of a glockenspiel, but with a much softer and subtle timbre. In the song. Tootoo plays along with Flowah, Pluckbill, Fiddlement, Sooza, and Spytrap.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by TooToo:
- Bulbo (requires level 9)
- Babayag Tower (level 15)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20)
- Fire Bush (level 5) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|TooToo is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Vessel can be used to "dispose of" TooToo eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of TooToo eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for TooToo, see Monster Names.
- Some of its names (Poynte, Pranseur, Twhirl, Pyrouette) refer to different moves in ballet dancing. Similarly, "Shugaplum" refers to "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" one of the most famous song from Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's ballet "The Nutcracker" and one of the best-known works that uses the celesta, which is the instrument that TooToo makes sounds of.
- TooToo's name is a corruption of "tutu".
- TooToo was teased at the bottom of the Spooktacle 2020 Login screen, only its ears were visible.
- It has a similar sound as Fluoress as they both make sounds of mellow, tuned percussion instruments.
- Upon its release, TooToo's idle animation in the Market could not be seen while on the Island, despite the fact that the monster does not play through the entire song.
- This was fixed on October 28, 2020, the day of the monster's release.
- Its somewhat bat-like appearance could relate to the fact that it was released near Halloween.
- Around the first few minutes of it's release, TooToo was mistakenly named MONSTER_BNW, which is it's internal name. It's egg, description, and goal were also incomplete. These mistakes have since been fixed.
- As shown by Fiddlement’s teaser, TooToo represents the color yellow.
- In a concept art of bone monsters, there is a scrapped monster that would touch the ground with its feet and make a light animation on the spot, this concept was probably used on TooToo
- Although TooToo is not considered to be officially part of 'The Pomily' (PomPom, Hoola, Sooza, and Rooba), on My Singing Monsters: Fandemonium episode 3, PomPom mentioned that TooToo was an 'adopted sister'.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element