|“||You'd think an immature Toe Jammer would just burst, it quivers so much! These small critters are surprisingly hardy, and have remarkable control over their surface membranes.||”|
|“||Toe Jammers are noted for their mathematical aptitude. An individual's counting ability is easily ascertained by the number of appendages it sports, and may reach as high as ten.||”|
|“||This Toe Jammer returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! What was once rubbery hide and stubby toes have been altered at the molecular level to become shaggy fur and grasping claws - extraordinary!||”|
The Toe Jammer is a turquoise blob of apparent water, held together by a surface membrane. It also has several toes that circle its body. It has greenish-yellow eyes, and pink lips and eyelids. As an adult, its blobby membrane is colored moderate blue and its toes stretch slightly longer. Its lips are also slightly darker as an adult.
Overall, the prismatic Toe Jammers have a shaggy fur texture instead of a gelatinous texture and have clawed toenails.
- Orange Prismatic Toe Jammer has one purple eye and two uneven horns.
- Green Prismatic Toe Jammer has two eyes, reminiscent to that of Psychic Island off to the side, and two antennae.
- Purple Prismatic Toe Jammer has two black, pupilless eyes, a green nose, and a headstalk with a purple, orange, and green feather on it.
- Blue Prismatic Toe Jammer has a headstalk with a single eye with a sideways pupil on it.
- Yellow Prismatic Toe Jammer has a single dark eye with a glowing blue pupil. It also has a horn reminiscent to that of a unicorn, or the monster world equivalent, a Tapricorn.
- Red Prismatic Toe Jammer has two bug leg-like antennae and eight black eyes. Four of them are bigger than the other four.
Voice actor: David Kerr
As a single-element monster, the Toe Jammer cannot be bred besides by failure of an unstable combination, so the easiest way of acquiring one is by purchasing it from the Market.
The Toe Jammer will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Toe Jammer can be teleported to Space Island when fed to Level 10 for a reward of 2 diamonds. Teleport time for Toe Jammer is 7 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Toe Jammer is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Toe Jammer can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Unlike the adult Toe Jammer, the baby does not have bubbles in its body.
- The baby Toe Jammer seems to have gunk (toe jam) in its toenails.
- Unlike the original Toe Jammer (who would take a minute to hatch), the Toe Jammer of Dawn of Fire takes an hour to hatch.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|