|“||While Toe Jammers may appear fragile, these rubbery Water elementals are very tough. Toe Jammers sing of liquid wonders: deep sea leviathans, crashing surf, flooded basements, and bubble tea!||”|
|— Monster Biography|
The Toe Jammer is a jelly-like, somewhat translucent, blue, dome-shaped Monster with bubbles floating around inside of it. It has two light green eyes of slightly dissimilar size and a wide mouth with magenta lips. All around its bottom edge are seven visible toe-like appendages. Its eyes blink at separate intervals from one another. As Toe Jammers sing, they vibrate a bit.
When this Monster is idle, it stays in tempo by undignified eye-shifting. It even bobs up and down and waves all seven of its toes.
Voice actor: David Kerr
The Toe Jammer's contribution to its Island's song is always some variation of the sound "doo." On Air Island, its song consists of some extra syllables, making it closer to "ba-doo-wap." Its vocal range spans from G2 to G#3, making its voice a bass voice.
The Toe Jammer is available for purchase at the Market. They can also be produced by breeding an unstable combination between a Toe Jammer and another Monster.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Toe Jammer:
- Pummel (requires level 9) (, )
- Furcorn (level 9) (, )
- Riff (level 7) ()
- Whaddle (level 9) ()
- Flowah (level 9) ()
- Uuduk (level 9) ()
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Wild Bagpipe (level 7)
- Hollow Log (level 12) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Toe Jammer is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Toe Jammer eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3|
|10 eggs||4 eggs||8 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Toe Jammer eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" Toe Jammer eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|50 eggs||50 eggs||30 eggs||30 eggs||25 eggs||10 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of Toe Jammer eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient Toe Jammer is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
The name "Toe Jammer" might come from the toe-like "tentacles" that the monster has at the base of its body.
A jammer is someone who plays extremely violently on an instrument.
"Toe jam" is a term for the unpleasant substance that accumulates between human toes if the feet aren't washed properly.
Also, the liquid inside the Toe Jammer's body slightly resembles jam.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Toe Jammer, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
- The Toe Jammer is one of four monsters in the game that have a two-word name, the others being the Fung Pray, the Floot Fly, and the Clavi Gnat. Also, T-Rox has two words separated by a hyphen.
- Toe Jammers' lowest range is two A's below Middle C, as heard in Gold Island.
- A close examination of the Monster shows that the image data for some of its toes are clipped: there are sharp edges where some of the toes go outside their virtual boxes.
- According to a BBB Twitter post, a group of Toe Jammers is called a "stubbing". This is a reference to stubbing your toe.
- Toe Jammer's eyes and mouth move most on Fire Oasis, Psychic Island, Gold Island, and Tribal Island.
- The Toe Jammer's voice sounds like many male a cappella singers' voices, and produces similar sounds.
- Toe Jammer's egg seems to be similar to that of Fwog's.
- In the game "Jammer Splash", Toe Jammer is the main character and is referred to as he/him in its Avatar description.
- Sometime in 2021, Toe Jammer's first like on Bone Island was changed from Banjaw to Uuduk for unknown reasons.
- One of it's nicknames, Cranford, is also a station in the Raritan Valley Line
- Toe Jammer, Maw, Pummel, Spunge, Scups, Barrb, Nebulob, Jellbilly, Blipsqueak, and Plixie are the only monsters with a liquid interior.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element