|“||While Toe Jammers may appear fragile, these rubbery Water elementals are very tough. Toe Jammers sing of liquid wonders: deep sea leviathans, crashing surf, flooded basements, and bubble tea!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Toe Jammer is the single-element Monster of water, and is first unlocked in the game’s tutorial. It is obtained by purchasing from the Market for 250 . By default its incubation time is 1 minute long. As a Single Elemental, Toe Jammer does not have a high coin production.
Voice actor: Dave Kerr
The Toe Jammer's contribution to its Island's song is always some variation of the sound "doo." On Air Island, its song consists of some extra syllables, making it closer to "ba-doo-wap." Its vocal range spans from G2 to G#3, making its voice a bass voice.
Being a Single Elemental, Toe Jammer has no specific breeding combination. Instead is purchasable in the Market. Note that any failed breeding combination containing a Toe Jammer may come out with a Toe Jammer, unless it is bred with another Natural Single Elemental.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Toe Jammer:
- Pummel (requires level 9) (, )
- Furcorn (level 9) (, )
- Riff (level 7) ()
- Whaddle (level 9) ()
- Flowah (level 9) ()
- Uuduk (level 9) ()
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Wild Bagpipe (level 7)
- Hollow Log (level 12) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Socks of Splendor
|Weekly Quest||20 (discounted)|
30 (full price)
|Always available||25,000 (discounted)|
37,500 (full price)
|Weekly Versus Match||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
Pad Hair Day
|Weekly Quest||35 (discounted)|
52 (full price)
|Season of Love Series||20|
Used in Breeding
|Toe Jammer is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" Toe Jammer eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Toe Jammer eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Toe Jammer, see Monster Names.
- One of it's nicknames, Cranford, is also a station in the Raritan Valley Line
- Toe Jammer’s name comes from it’s characteristic toes combined with the word “jammer”, meaning playing an instrument vigorously. Jammer may also refer to its body resembling jam.
- ”Toe jam” is a term for the unpleasant substance that accumulates between human toes if the feet aren't washed properly.
- The Toe Jammer is one of five monsters in the game that have a two-word name, the others being the Fung Pray, the Floot Fly, the Clavi Gnat and the Jam Boree. Also, T-Rox has two words separated by a hyphen.
- Toe Jammers' lowest range is two A's below Middle C, as heard in Gold Island.
- A close examination of the Monster shows that the image data for some of its toes are clipped: there are sharp edges where some of the toes go outside their virtual boxes.
- According to a BBB Twitter post, a group of Toe Jammers is called a "stubbing". This is a reference to stubbing your toe.
- Toe Jammer's eyes and mouth move most on Fire Oasis, Psychic Island, Gold Island, and Tribal Island.
- The Toe Jammer's voice sounds like many male a cappella singers' voices, and produces similar sounds.
- Toe Jammer's egg seems to be similar to that of Fwog's.
- In the game "Jammer Splash", Toe Jammer is the main character and is referred to as he/him in its Avatar description.
- Sometime in 2021, Toe Jammer's first like on Bone Island was changed from Banjaw to Uuduk for unknown reasons.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element