|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Though it reigns over nothing more than its own Beds in the Castle, the crown-like planks circling the young Tiawa's head make it a Natural-born leader. The regal Monster's 'subjects' often turn to it for advice and guidance, but like most young 'uns, Tiawa's life experiences are limited to its fanciful make-believe play-dates with its pals.||”|
|“||With age, the mature Tiawa has learned that true leadership is not bestowed at birth, but rather earned by gaining wisdom and the trust of its fellow Monsters. Now as poised and confident as befits its regal crown, Tiawa is often sought after to resolve disputes, enact zany Island-wide bylaws, and impart its percussive prowess upon those Monsters that yearn to expand their musical horizons.||”|
Tiawa is a quad fire monster introduced in the update 2.5.0.
As a baby, Tiawa is a 1 eyed orange monster with 2 short furry legs that are blue and green. it has a group of keys that decorate its head. complete with bug like appendages that hit said keys.
As an adult, Tiawa stays relatively the same. the only differences being it has 2 eyes, 4 legs, and longer planks.
Tiawa plays what sounds like a marimba. It hits its "crown" with appendages in front of them.
- + T-Rox and Kayna
- + Wynq and Noggin
- + Thrumble and Mammott
- + Ziggurab and Toe Jammer
- + Maw and Stogg
- + Fwog and Boskus
- + Drumpler and Phangler
Tiawa can be teleported to Cloud Island at level 15 for a reward of 4 diamonds. The teleport time for Tiawa is 40 hours.
Tiawa's name is a corruption of the word tiara. That Tiawa looks somewhat like a baby (even as an adult) might explain the corruption, as babies usually replace the r's with w's in their speech.
- It is the first quad element monster to be unlocked, which is at level 5.
- It is one of the only monsters to gain one or more eyes upon teleporting it.
- Tiawa uses the unused Quibble sound as its third track, and can be heard in The Making of My Singing Monsters alongside Reedling and Incisaur.
- It's code name is "Marimba"
- The crown-like growth on it’s head may be inspired by ancient Aztec headwear, such as that worn by the god Quetzalcoaltl.
- Tiawa may have had its design inspired by the scrapped Bisonorus concept known as Doose. For one, their color palettes are incredibly similar, Tiawa and Doose's eyes are near identical, and both have a furry-feathery orange hide. One last parallel is that the blue monster atop Doose gains a second eye in its adult form, similar to how Tiawa has one eye as a baby but two as an adult.
- They also look similar to Drummidary.
- It was released the same day as Gob.
- The Tiawa's animation was edited in Version 2.6.0 so that the planks moved as they were hit.
- The adult Tiawa was also given a new track on Cloud Island
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|