|“||To young Thumpies the whole world is a bouncy castle. For these tumblendy-twins have an instinctive need to tumble and thump. Thumpies must never be subjected to polka music or velcro...||”|
|“||Thumpies bring their musicality and infectious sense of fun to each world they explore, spreading mischief and colorful hairballs everywhere they go. Though their skin is tough as rawhide. Their fur is fine as spider silk-and a tad adhesive-so they make excellent lint brushes should the need arise.||”|
|“||These Thumpies returned form the Prism Gate forever changed! Curiously, the FurFace and NooBie subspecies were swapped with <See table below> and their stump altered at the molecular level to become a fanged creature with beady eyes - extraordinary!||”|
|Purple||FwoOT and sCooT|
|Blue||fRAnKie and MumSy|
|Green||Ka8LyN and jON|
|Yellow||BanGeRS and MoSH|
|Orange||RufF and TuMblE|
|Red||GoF and bAmf|
Thumpies are returning monsters from the original game, appearing since the 1.5.0 update.
Initially, they appear without the tree stump "drum", but include two colored mushrooms, much like that of the original, although these mushrooms appear much brighter. The brown Thumpie (FurFacE) has a tuft of hair and buck teeth while the pink Thumpie (NoObiE) has two, sharp baby teeth and a ponytail tied with a blue bow. FurFacE is somewhat canid, while Noobie appears more vampiric. FurFacE also has the color of its sclerae change to a greener color, rather than the color of NoObiE's from the first game and the original game it was from. Both Thumpies lose their noses as babies.
As adults, the two Thumpies lose their hairstyles and become just like the Thumpies of the original game - they become simply two fluffy ball-shaped monsters. They also have a tree stump "drum" to bounce on as well. They also gain ovular noses, red and red-violet respectively. The colors of the Adult form is different from the original, FurFacE's fur is a lot redder, and so is the nose, and it's teeth is cleaner than the one from the original game. NoObiE's fur got less saturated, and it's teeth is greener than in the original. There's also less dots on the mushrooms, and there's leafs instead of vines on the stump.
The changes in the Prismatic Thumpies include the color, the swapping of Thumpies, and the stump and mushrooms, which has became a Monster with two yellow cat-like eyes on the shroom caps.
- Red - Stump is red with yellow markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Gof and Bamf respectively.
- Orange - Stump is orange with purple markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Ruf and Tumble respectively.
- Yellow - Stump is yellow with blue markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Bangers and Mosh respectively.
- Green - Stump is green with orange markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Ka8lyn and Jon respectively.
- Blue - Stump is blue with no markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Frankie and Mumsy respectively.
- Purple - Stump is purple with green markings. Furface and Noobie are replaced with Fwoot and Scoot respectively.
They play timpani drums just like the original Thumpies. On the Continent, they play their portion of the song at the time that Mammott does, just like on Cold Island, Earth Island, and Gold Island of the original game.
The Thumpies will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Thumpies can be teleported to Cave Island when fed to level 20 for a reward of 6 and costs 10000 . Teleport time for Thumpies is 20 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Thumpies is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Thumpies can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Upon close examination, the second time the baby Thumpies bounce on the ground, they don’t appear to actually be touching it.
- Unlike MSM1, they close their mouths.
- A previous incarnation of the baby Thumpies possess noses; although they no longer have noses in-game, this early form can still be seen in the DoF Update 1.5.0., loading screen and in the breeding menu. This has since been changed in 1.6.0.
- The Prismatic Thumpies were the first Prismatics to have variations in the descriptions of their Prismatic forms. The variations come in the names of the Thumpies‘ subspecies names. In addition, the capitalizations of FurFacE and NoObiE are incorrect, instead being capitalized as FurFace and NooBie in the bios.
- Many Facebook fans were excited with the Thumpies coming. Link.
- One of the Thumpies' hatching names is "Noob". This is clearly a reference to the fact that the pink Thumpy's name is Noobie.
- There only seems to be one egg, even though there are two thumpies and Bisonorus, another monster with two characters, has 2 eggs to him/them.
- There was a concept in the files that there was a Earlier version of Baby Thumpies. There was only one green mushroom, and the Thumpies looks like Gooie from the Thumpies Game.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|