|“||Thumpies are well-adapted to inter-dimensional travel, and can be found throughout the multi-verse. In fact, they even have their own game!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Thumpies is a triple-element Monster that is first unlocked on Cold Island. It is best obtained by breeding Dandidoo and Mammott. By default, its breeding time is 12 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, Thumpies does not have a high coin production.
The Thumpies' contribution to an island's song is a thundering drum sound of timpani, which is created when the duo jumps around upon their tree stump and mushrooms, symbolizing the differently tuned drums.
Because Mammott takes much less time to hatch than both Potbelly and Tweedle, and all of the two-element monsters require the same amount of time, the first combination will provide more breeding opportunities in the same time period (on average).
Thumpies can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in Thumpies in a breeding failure include:
- + Thumpies and Rare Thumpies
(Best choice, 100% chance of Thumpies if Rare Thumpies is unavailable)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Thumpies:
- Oaktopus (requires level 9) ()
- Furcorn (level 9) (, )
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Crash Test Gear
|Always available||37,500 (discounted)|
56,250 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||20 (discounted)|
30 (full price)
Take Me To Thumpie Town
|Festival of Yay Series||25|
Used in Breeding
|Thumpies is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Thumpies can be used to "dispose of" Thumpies eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Thumpies; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of Thumpies eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Thumpies, see Monster Names.
- The only nickname of the Thumpies to not contain an ampersand as a divider is "Mosh N Pitt".
- The nickname "Zeroz & Wunz" refers to binary code (zeroes and ones).
- Thumpies’ name comes from the Big Blue Bubble game with the same name. The name comes from "thumping" on instruments.
- The Thumpies in MSM are exactly like the ones from that game. The brown one is named "Fur-face" while the pink one is "Noobie".
- Thumpies appear in My Mammott game.
- The name "Thumpies" remains constant in every translated version of My Singing Monsters.
- The thundering sounds from the Thumpies' playground equipment are of definite pitch, just like actual timpani.
- According to series lore, Thumpies are able to travel around the Multiverse by continuously bouncing over and over again until they disappear from an area and pop into a different place.
- Interestingly, the Thumpies follow the same beat as the Mammott's singing, except on Tribal Island.
- All versions of the Thumpies (regular, Costumed, rare) have mushroom drums as complementary colors.
- When the Thumpies are muted, their positions are swapped.
- Thumpies has a different idle animation on Composer Island, bouncing on the stump.
- The same thing is also true for Rare Thumpies in My Singing Monsters: Composer.
- A 'stampede' of Thumpies is called a "Thumpede" (Monster-Handler Michael, Extra-Life 2021)
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element