|“||Young Thrumbles begin humming and thrumming as a form of self-comfort. They quickly learn to hone their vocal ability, and become popular among other monster youngsters by using their stretchy necks to scout for new places to play.||”|
|“||A full-sized Thrumble is often mistaken for a ferocious sea monster. The only thing to be afraid of though, is getting accidentally splashed by its gentle but clumsy feet.||”|
|“||This Thrumble returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Gone are its trademark long, stretchy neck and beady eyes, replaced at the molecular level by a mysterious void which seemingly still connects the head to the lower body - extraordinary!||”|
Thrumble is a purple monster that appears in My Singing Monsters: Dawn Of Fire. It has two horns and two peach-colored fins like those of the Phangler. The Thrumble also has a big mouth and a long neck. It has three claws on each hand and but has no toes. When it is idle, it sways its neck back and forth.
As an adult, its fins are lavender instead of peach. It is also a darker color. The Thrumble's claws grow larger and become white. Its belly button can also be seen. Its eyes turn to a dark blue. It has a tail with a lavender fin. It has bumps over its skin similar to Repatillo.
The Prismatic Thrumbles have round heads, shorter tails, and have toes. They lose their eyes, arms, fins, and teeth and have floating objects replacing their necks.
- Red: Red Prismatic Thrumble has floating red eyes and yellow spheres replacing its neck and has yellow cloths wrapping its lower body, head, and its largest floating eye. On top of its lower body is a red eye.
- Orange: Orange Prismatic Thrumble has floating green eyes and white spheres replacing its neck and has green-tipped protrusions below its chin and top of its lower body. On top of its lower body is a green eye.
- Yellow: Yellow Prismatic Thrumble has floating blue eyes and blue spheres replacing its neck, has blue horns on top of its head, and a pointed blue tip on its tail. On top of its lower body is a blue eye.
- Green: Green Prismatic Thrumble has floating purple goop replacing its neck and has purple goop covering its chin, lower body, and legs. On top of its lower body is a tongue.
- Blue: Blue Prismatic Thrumble has floating red bubbles replacing its neck and has red bubbles attached to its head, tail, lower body, and legs. On top of its lower body is a red bubble.
- Purple: Purple Prismatic Thrumble has floating orange planet-like objects and stars replacing its neck and has craters on its head and lower body. There is nothing on top of its lower body, but orange light is emitted from it.
Voice actor: Unknown
It sings "hum, oh hum, oh hum, oh hum" on Cloud Island.
It sings "oh hum, oh hum, oh hum, oh hum" in the Official Cloud Island Soundtrack.
It sings "hum, oh wum, oh wum, oh wum wum wum, oh wum, oh wum, oh hum hum" on Continent.
The Thrumble will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Thrumble can be teleported to Cloud Island at level 15 for a reward of 5 diamonds. Teleport time for Thrumble is 20 hours.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Thrumble is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Thrumble can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
Thrumble's name could be a portmanteau of "thrum" and "rumble" or "tumble".
Main Article: Special Occasions
Festival of Yay
The Thrumble wears pink earmuffs and a pink scarf.
- There was a glitch where on Cloud Island, the mute button didn't work on the Thrumble. However this has been fixed.
- One of Thrumble's default names, Charybdis, is a reference to the mythical whirlpool monster of the same name. Also, in its adult bio, it states that it is often mistaken as a ferocious sea monster, so it references to that as well.
- In the code, Thrumble is called "Stretchneck".
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|