|“||Unusual among Monsters for its ability to form actual words and sing them in a way that tells a story, it is with wonder and the love of collaboration that the Tawkerr sings its Monster anthem. Constantly dreaming up new compositions, the Tawkerr enjoys supporting friends in times of need. Leaning too heavily upon its shoulders is not recommended, however, lest its shoulder spikes leave unattractive dents in one's fuzzy pelt, satin jacket, or delicate epidermis.
The Relics required to get this Werdo can be earned in the Spin Wheel, collected as Daily Login Bonus rewards and exchanged for Diamonds in the Market!
Tawkerr was added to Cold Island on 1st November 2017, in the Version 2.1.2 update, not together with Parlsona though.
Tawkerr was added to Earth Island on 15th July 2020 with Stoowarb.
The Tawkerr is a grey, humanoid goat-like monster. It has long, skinny, deer-like legs, each with two toes, purple spots, and yellow toenails. On its left thigh, small brown spikes can be seen protruding from its skin. Its arms are similar, having purple spots and yellow fingernails. It has three fingers on each hand. The Tawkerr also has purple and yellow fur drooping down from each of its hands. Its head sports large curly orange and brown ram horns, with yellow and purple fur seen behind them. Its eyes are a pastel yellow, with purple and orange pupils. There are spikes visible on the Tawkerr's left shoulder and the right side of its head as well.
Like the Parlsona, the Tawkerr sings about the plants on Plant Island.
[Parlsona Sings Verse One]
- "Everything here is alive!
- Everything here is alive!"
- "They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold.
- "They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive.
- That's how plants grow!
- That's how plants grow!"
[Parlsona Sings Bridge]
- "You plant a seed, it settles in... and then it bursts!
- And then it splits, and makes a twin!
- Then, there were more.
- Look, across the landscape, and you'll find:
- It's just a bunch of plants!"
On Cold Island, the Tawkerr sings about a completely different topic, mainly fitting in despite being "weird".
- "This... is what I live for!
- This... is a wondrous chill!
- And yes... it can be lonely!
- But hey! Do what you will!"
- "Nobody likes me, everyone’s afraid of me.
- It’s because I am... weird!
- Nobody likes me, everyone’s afraid of me.
- It’s because I’m so... cold!"
- "Is it cold outside?" (4x)
On Earth Island, the Tawkerr sings about being "mighty", and about things like ashes and rocks.
- "Do the earthquake!" (3x)
- "I.. am a mountain."
- "You.. are my stones."
- "We come.. from the ashes.. of where I arose.."
- "..and I.. can be mighty.. and you.. can be strong."
- "We build the foundation of where it all comes from."
- "Do the earthquake!"
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Tawkerr:
- Parlsona (requires level 8) ()
- Maggpi (level 8) ()
- Cryosanthemum (level 15) ()
- Dragon Tower (level 20)
- Ambered Thing (level 22)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Tawkerr is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Tawkerr's name is presumably a play on the word "talker". It could be a small nod to the game's composer, Dave Kerr, as well.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Tawkerr, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
In 2019, Tawkerr gets to be dressed up as a mummy.
- It is one of the eighteen Monsters that can be only purchased with Relics, the others being Parlsona, Maggpi, Stoowarb, and the Fire Monsters.
- Tawkerr's song makes Plant Island's song longer.
- When Tawkerr was released on Cold Island, it didn’t extend the song, instead changed the last verse.
- Tawkerr's second verse on Plant Island is identical to Parlsona's third verse.
- On Plant Island, Tawkerr's song mentions all the natural elements (excluding Fire, although sunlight is mentioned, which could refer to it) - Plant, Earth, Air, Cold, and Water, stated in these lines below; (The words in question are bolded)
- "They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold. They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive. That's how plants grow! That's how plants grow!"
- Tawkerr also mentions "Cold" on Cold Island.
- Tawkerr mentions "Earth" on Earth Island; however, this is through the word "Earthquake."
- In an update, Tawkerr's song got modified a bit, so Parlsona could be heard more.
- On November 1, 2017, Tawkerr was made available on Cold Island.
- Tawkerr is one of the only Monsters to have a path item in its likes.
- Tawkerr has 2 Book of Monsters/Memory Game sounds, one for each Island it goes to. Plant Island Tawkerr says "Plants!" and Cold Island Tawkerr says "Cold."
- Tawkerr slightly resembles the Izit Thumpie from the Thumpies game.
- There was a glitch that when Tawkerr pronounces the "F" sound on Earth Island, its mouth would turn into one of its hands. This was fixed shortly after.
- There’s a new glitch where Tawkerr’s arm will disappear while in its Halloween costume.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element