|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||A trip to the Tailor will keep Monsters comfy and cozy. Oh my, how fancy!||”|
|— In-game description|
The Tailor is a secondary through quaternary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it makes different clothing accessories. The Tailor is the fifteenth direct Production Structure, and the sixteenth overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 26.
The products that are produced by the Tailor are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Tailor will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|1||1 hour||26||245 - 408||3||Secondary, intermediate|
|6 hours||26||1,170 - 1,949||15||Secondary, end-product|
|27||737 - 1,228||9||Tertiary, intermediate|
|7 hours||27||2,630 - 4,383||35||Quaternary, end-product|
|5 hours||31||1,334 - 2,223||17||Tertiary, end-product|
|10 hours||39||1,548 - 2,580||20||Secondary, end-product|
|14 hours||49||2,816 - 4,693||37||Tertiary, end-product|
The Tailor may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Tailor can be upgraded even when it is active. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + 100 Coins = 5% faster total.
The Tailor is named after an occupation called a "tailor," whose job is to make clothing.
- The Tailor has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- In 2016:
- In 2017:
- In 2018:
- September TBA to TBA 2018. 50% off.
- 13th December to 16th December for 3 days. 50% off. Link. For both Weavers and Tailor.
- In 2019:
- September TBA to TBA 2019. 50% off.
- November 20th to 23rd 2019. 50% off.
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Tailor:
- As part of the "gameplay balance," all Crafting Items made by the Tailor had their crafting times doubled.
- The Market price range for the Crafting Items increased as a result of their longer production times. Their old Market price ranges were:
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|