|“||T-Rox pups are always stomping their feet, but it is never in a demanding way. They can become little craggy-pants at times - having shovels for feet can be annoying, making it difficult to wear fashionable footwear, for example - but they quickly return to their genial selves in no time. T-Rox pups enjoy digging themselves into holes, and belly rubs.||”|
|“||With a powerful build and cantilevered tail, T-Rox is an expertly balanced and nuanced percussionist. As pertains to technique, it favors a straightforward stomp-and-chomp method over the standard heel-down approach. Though it occasionally digs in when challenged, T-Rox is typically less inclined to stubbornness than it is to good-nature pliability. Pastimes include unicycling, fruit stomping, and chasing fireflies.||”|
|“||This T-Rox returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! Its hardened skin and flashing spikelets have been altered at the molecular level to become soft stuffing with a quilted texture- extraordinary!||”|
The T-rox is a returning monster introduced in Dawn Of Fire, Version 1.13.0.
As a baby, It is a large T-Rex-like monster with a body constructed of gray stones with two green crystals as horns. It has a stubby tail with a crystal on it, similar to its horns. It has a large head, composed of 2 parts; the upper part, which is made out of the same material as its body and containing all facial features, and the lower jaw, which is a construction yellow metal piece with a jagged end to work as teeth, and is connected to the upper head with a screw. its feet are made of the same things its lower jaw is, and are shaped like the digger on an excavator. Its eyes are red.
As an adult, the crystals turn a transparent blue color, and it gains a second one on its tail, which is not as stubby. Its head is more flattened and smaller, and its feet become more spread out. its eyes become blue. Overall its body becomes larger.
Overall, the prismatic T-Rox'es have a furry and quilted texture with rips revealing a cotton-stuffed inside. Some of the features are referenced to some animals, including dinosaurs.
- Purple Prismatic T-Rox appears to be based on the Stegosaurus and/or the ankylosaurus. It has green spines, green spikes on its tail club, and patches of green patterns. It has googly eyes.
- Orange Pismatic T-Rox may be based on a lion or a velociraptor. It has patches of purple patterns. It has puple buttons for eyes.
- Blue Prismatic T-Rox is based on the Triceratops. It has patches of red patterns and a cone-shaped tail. It has embroidered eyes.
- Yellow Prismatic T-Rox is most likely based on some sort of aquatic lizard, such as mosasaurus. It has patches of blue patterns and a fin-shaped tail. It has realistic-looking eyes.
- Green Prismatic T-Rox is based on a reindeer. It has antlers stitched on and it has patches of orange patterns. It has stitched eyes that are completely black.
- Red Prismatic T-Rox is based on a dragon or a pterosaur. It has wings on its head and back and patches of yellow patterns. It has plastic eyes.
Instrument: Electric drum kit
The T-Rox pounds its feet and produces a bass drum, and it chomps its jaws to make an electric snare being struck. In Dawn of Fire, the electric snare sound is a lot softer, and thus sounds more like an electronic clap effect.
On the Continent, it plays from the start of PomPom's verse to the end of Glowl's verse.
On Party Island, it plays its part of Stogg's verse.
The T-Rox is bred with the combination of Water, Cold, and Earth.
The T-Rox will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
The T-Rox can be teleported to Party Island at level 5 with a reward of 2 diamonds. Teleport time for T-Rox is 5 minutes.
The name "T-rox" is a portmanteau of the words T-Rex, short for Tyrannosaurus rex, a prehistoric, extinct animal, and rocks.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and T-Rox is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult T-Rox can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Contrary to the original game, where the T-Rox is the first unlocked triple-element monster with the shortest breeding/incubation time, the T-Rox requires 12 hours of breeding/incubation time instead of 8 hours.
- This is because in Dawn Of Fire, Water is no longer part of the first 3 elements (Now, it's Earth, Fire, and Cold), so Ziggurab is the beginning triple-element Monster with a time of 8 hours.
- Because of this, the same time extension happens to Fwog and Maw, who take 8 hours in Dawn Of Fire despite taking 30 minutes in the original game, where they’re considered more basic Monsters.
- This is the fourth Party Island exclusive to be released, and is the first triple-element Party Island exclusive Monster to be released. The first was Shrubb, the second was Maw, and the third was Edamimi. The fifth ended up being Quarrister
- The baby T-Rox resembles an actual baby Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Unlike in the original game, T-Rox's crystals are orange instead of blue.
- Interestingly, T-Rox’s egg in Dawn of Fire still has blue crystals.
- The crystals on T-Rox’s egg look like ears.
- The T-Rox is the last monster from Plant Island that was added to the game, making Plant Island the first island to complete in natural monsters.
- T-Rox was the first triple-element monster to receive prismatic forms.
- A baby T-Rox is known as a pup.
- Purple Prismatic T-Rox bears a resemblance to Barney the Dinosaur, with it's main purple coloration and green spikes. furthermore, the Barney television show usually start each episode with Barney as a stuffed toy, further strengthening the resemblance.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|