|“||The T-Rox exudes enthusiasm and energy, displaying flashing spikelets and chomping jaws. Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
T-Rox is a triple-element Monster that is first unlocked on Plant Island. It is best obtained by breeding Maw and Noggin. By default, its breeding time is 8 hours long. As a Triple Elemental, T-Rox does not have a high coin production.
Instrument: Electric drum kit
"Delurian_Beat 1" and "Dubstitution_Bass Drum 1" from the Cubase loop set "Dubstep" (Plant Island)
"Dubstitution_Snare Drum 1" and "Dubstitution_Bass Drum 1" from the Cubase loop set "Dubstep" (Air Island)
??? (Tribal Island)
"Apes of Bass_Bass Drum 1" and "Apes of Bass_Snare Drum 1" from the Cubase loop set "Dubstep" (Gold Island)
The T-Rox monster's contribution to an Island's song is akin to synthesized drumming. The monster's pounding feet produce an electric bass drum sound, while its chomping jaws sound like an electric snare being struck. It sometimes jumps when making sound. It also stomps its feet and chomps its jaw.
Because all of these two-element monsters take the same time to hatch, these combinations all take the same amount of time at maximum when they don't produce a T-Rox. The single-element monsters, on the other hand, have different breeding/incubation time and since Noggin has the shortest one of the single-element monsters, it is advised to use Noggin + Maw to breed a T-Rox.
T-Rox can also be bred in a breeding failures. Some combinations that result in a T-Rox in a breeding failure include:
- + T-Rox and Rare T-Rox
(Best choice, 100% chance of a T-Rox if Rare T-Rox is unavailable)
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by T-Rox:
- Potbelly (requires level 9) ()
- Congle (level 7) ()
- Piney Tree (level 13)
- Bloofi Tree (level 12)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
Construction, A head
|Always available||37,500 (discounted)|
56,250 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||30 (discounted)|
45 (full price)
|Always available||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
Used in Breeding
|T-Rox is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels can be used to "dispose of" T-Rox eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublins, Celestials, and Vessels; active ones do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Monsters to which you have already disposed the number of T-Rox eggs that it accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for T-Rox, see Monster Names.
- One of the T-Rox's default names, Toebegon, is a reference to its bio, which hints that its stomping can cause great damage to toes.
- T-Rox’s name is a portmanteau of the words T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus rex), a Dinosaur from the Cretaceous period, and "Rocks", because the monster has rock-like scales over its body.
- Whenever the T-Rox chomps, the crystal horns and spikelets on its tail light up.
- The name "T-Rox" remains the same in almost every translated version of the game.
- The T-Rox is the only triple element monster that does not require 12 hours of breeding/incubating. This is particularly useful for breeding the ethereal Ghazt and Reebro on the Plant and Air islands.
- T-Rox has the elements Earth, Cold and Water. Ironically, T-Rox cannot be found on Earth, Cold, nor Water Island.
- Despite the fact that T-Roxes only finish being bred/incubated in 8 hours, it still has a higher maximum coin income compared to the other three-element monsters in Plant Island.
- As with the Maw, Scups, Entbrat and Mammott, there's a concept drawing of the T-Rox.
- The T-rox's feet look similar to the Digger decoration.
- Despite its bio mentioning that "Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox", the Congle likes the T-Rox.
- T-Rox, Stogg, and Incisaur are the only monsters with dinosaur-like features.
- In the files, the T-Rox is referred to as "Rockstomp". This may have been its beta name.
- In the Plant Island BGM of My Singing Monsters Live, T-Rox sounded different.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element