|“||The T-Rox exudes enthusiasm and energy, displaying flashing spikelets and chomping jaws. Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox.||”|
The T-Rox bears a strong resemblance to the large carnivorous dinosaur, Tyrannosaurus Rex (which is often abbreviated to T-Rex). Its body is constructed out of gray stone with two clear blue crystal horns, and two clear blue crystal spikelets visible along its tail. Its bright yellow jaw and feet appear similar to scoops commonly seen on ditchdiggers.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by enthusiastically swaying or rotating back and forth.
Instrument: Electric drum kit
The T-Rox monster's contribution to an Island's song is akin to synthesized drumming. The monster's pounding feet produce an electric bass drum sound, while its chomping jaws sound like an electric snare being struck. It sometimes jumps when making sound. It also stomps its feet.
Because all of these two-element monsters take the same time to hatch, these combinations all take the same amount of time at maximum when they don't produce a T-Rox.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by T-Rox:
- Potbelly (requires level 9) ()
- Congle (level 7) ()
- Piney Tree (level 13)
- Bloofi Tree (level 12)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|T-Rox is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" T-Rox eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3||Wublin 4||Wublin 5||Wublin 6||Wublin 7|
|6 eggs||6 eggs||6 eggs||8 eggs||12 eggs||6 eggs||1 egg|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of T-Rox eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Celestial Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other Monsters (particularly Monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Celestials can be used to "dispose of" T-Rox eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Celestial 1||Celestial 2||Celestial 3||Celestial 4||Celestial 5||Celestial 6|
|6 eggs||4 eggs||4 eggs||3 eggs||2 eggs||2 eggs|
Note that bred Monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Celestial statues; active Celestials do not accept Monster eggs. Also note that inactive Celestial statues to which you have already disposed the number of T-Rox eggs that Celestial accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
To see how efficient T-Rox is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
T-Rox is most likely is a portmanteau of the words T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus rex), a Dinosaur from the Cretaceous period, and "Rocks", probably because the monster has rock-like scales over its body. It could also refer to rocking back and forth, as the T-rox does in its idle animation.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for T-Rox, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
On October 27th, 2012, the T-Rox dressed up as Godzilla, with its body turning green and teeth and claws being painted onto its jaw and feet respectively. This outfit was repeated for the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
Construction, A head
|Always available||37,500 (discounted)|
56,250 (full price)
|Weekly Quest||30 (discounted)|
45 (full price)
|Always available||15 (discounted)|
22 (full price)
- Whenever the T-Rox chomps, the crystal horns and spikelets on its tail light up.
- The name "T-Rox" remains the same in almost every translated version of the game.
- The T-Rox is the only triple element monster that does not require 12 hours of breeding/incubating. This is particularly useful for breeding the ethereal Ghazt and Reebro on the Plant and Air islands.
- T-Rox has the elements Earth, Cold and Water. Ironically, T-Rox cannot be found on Earth, Cold, nor Water Island.
- A similar thing also happens with Dandidoo.
- Despite the fact that T-Roxes only finish being bred/incubated in 8 hours, it still has a higher maximum coin income compared to the other three-element monsters in Plant Island.
- As with the Maw, Scups, Entbrat and Mammott, there's a concept drawing of the T-Rox.
- The T-rox's feet look similar to the Digger decoration.
- One of the T-Rox's default names, Toebegon, is a reference to its bio, which hints that its stomping can cause great damage to toes.
- Despite its bio mentioning that "Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox", the Congle likes the T-Rox. (the Congle has toes).
- The T-Rox, Stogg, and Incisaur are the only monsters with dinosaur-like features.
- In the files, the T-Rox is referred to as "Rockstomp". This may have been its beta name.
- In the Plant Island BGM of My Singing Monsters Live, T-Rox sounded different.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element