|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|We are currently upgrading this article|
This article is currently in the process of an expansion or major restructuring, so this article may get edited often. You may help with the process by expanding it or editing the article and making improvements to what is currently in the article. If there are no edits within a few days, you may remove this template.
The Crafting Item Syrup is a bottle of frothy syrup leaned to the right side. On the opening of the bottle some syrup drips.
To craft a Syrup, 1 Log () and 1 Sugar () must be made or purchased, and processed in the Juicer. To start crafting a Syrup, drag the "Syrup" icon into the Structure. It takes 40 minutes to complete crafting of one Syrup, down to approximately 27 minutes, 35 seconds on a max-level Juicer.
When required in the Skyship, the 3 orders will require 1 - 4 Syrup, making a total of 3, 6, 9 or 12.
To mass-produce Syrup, mass-produce Sugar and produce a steady supply of Logs. Ensure lots of Sugar is crafting in the Masher(s) and you have lots of logs to be ready. Have plenty of space in your Juicer(s), preferably 6-or-more-slotted Juicers. Collect one Sugar and Log each time and place into the Juicer. Repeat the process until you run out of Sugar, Logs, or space in the Juicer(s), whichever comes first. Wait for around 15-45 minutes for the next lot of Sugars and Logs, or wait 40-80 minutes for the next lot of Syrups to be manufactured.
Producing from scratch
The following table shows the list of Crafting Items involved in production of Syrups. It shows what Structures are required, what Crafting Items are being involved in each Structure, what recipes are required in each Structure, the total Crafting Items required to make the required ingredient Crafting Item(s) from scratch, the crafting time of the Crafting Items, and the total time required to make each ingredient Crafting Item from scratch.
|Ingredient Crafting Item(s) involved||Recipe||Cumulative|
Sugar Cane (x3)
|N/A||N/A||5 minutes||15 minutes|
|3||3||15 minutes||30 minutes|
|N/A||N/A||12 minutes||12 minutes|
- This is the second major intermediate Crafting Item that requires another major intermediate Crafting Item, in this case, Sugar. The first intermediate Crafting Item to have this property is Coconut Cheese. (If you disagree that Coconut Cheese is considered "major", since only two Crafting Items directly require Coconut Cheese, imagine trying to mass-produce Coconut Cheese, Cactus Cheesecakes and Pizza all simultaneously!)
- Syrup is one of two Crafting Items to directly require only one Sugar, the other being Sour Ice Drops.
- Syrup was the only item in the Juicer to receive a production time change in Version 1.8.0.
- Before Version 2.0.0, it costed 326 - 543, but was since changed due to the price increase from Sugar.
- Syrup is the first Crafting Item that requires logs and isn't made in a workshop.
Non-Crystal Crafting Items
Miscellaneous Non-Crystal Items
|Production Structures||Utility Structures||Crafting Item Translations|