|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
The Crafting Item Sugar Cane is a candycane-shaped piece of raw sugar cane with two big leaves on it with some additional smaller leaves.
Sugar Cane can also be fed directly to monsters, as well as for orders in the Skyship.
To craft Sugar Cane, simply drag the "Sugar Cane" icon from the "Items" menu and into the slots menu, from top-left to top-right, all the way to bottom-left to bottom-right (if you have more slots). Then it will start generating a number of Sugar Cane, the number depending on how many slots you dragged into.
Alternatively, drag the "Sugar Cane" icon into the Structure itself to make the Garden Patch start crafting one Sugar Cane; to craft multiple Sugar Cane, repeat the process until you have the number of pending Sugar Cane you desire.
It takes 10 minutes to craft one Sugar Cane without upgrades. On a max Garden Patch, it takes 7 minutes and 53 seconds to craft one Sugar Cane.
It's pretty hard to purchase Sugar Cane without someone else buying it first. If in doubt, try to purchase Sugar Cane as soon as you see it, if you do so desperately need it.
Sugar Cane is pretty easy to sell. In fact, many players will be purchasing Sugar Cane to make it easier for Sugar production.
When required in the Skyship, the 3 orders of Sugar Cane will require 1-7 each. This makes a total of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 21 Sugar Cane. The orders will be bigger the more often Skyship orders are completed.
To make mass-production of Sugar Cane, use at least two Garden Patches (preferably three) and let them grow exclusively Sugar Cane. Be active for around every 10 minutes; collect them and then use them for whatever purpose, preferably to be used for mass-production of Sugar.
- Before Version 2.0.0, it was the first 5-minute Crafting Item to be unlocked the game.
- It was formerly the second, after Coconut, but changed after Coconut became 2 minutes 30 seconds as of Version 1.8.0.
- Concept Sugar Cane looks more like real Sugar Cane. However, the concept Sugar Sugar Cane now had an entirely new design because it initially looked too similar to Bamboo.
- Sugar Cane is the only primary crafting item that is only required in one recipe.
- Before Version 2.0.0, Sugar Cane took 5 minutes to craft and had a Market range of 33 - 55.
Non-Crystal Crafting Items
Miscellaneous Non-Crystal Items
|Production Structures||Utility Structures||Crafting Item Translations|