|“||The Stoowarb is a good-natured goofball that uses its glorious gift of gab to bring merriment to Monsters. Impressions, one-liners, wisecracks, and general tomfoolery have earned this jovial jokester a reputation as the life of the party! While many assume the Stoowarb's third eye is imbued with clairvoyant powers, its friends know the truth: it simply serves to distract from this wily Werdo's formidable forehead.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Stoowarb is a Werdo available on Air and Earth Islands. It was added on February 14th, 2019 during Version 2.2.6. Stoowarb is obtained by purchasing in the Market for 100 . By default, its incubation time is 8 hours long.
Werdos are one of the best Coin producers on all Islands they inhabit, only being surpassed by Rare Wubbox. Though Werdos have the advantage of taking up significantly less space.
Audio sample: Verse One (Air)
- "They say that we are Monsters.
- But I don't really care.
- Just elementary Monsters.
- It's all up in the Air!"
- "You can see me in the sky and yet you don't know how to fly.
- And I don't want to be here alone.
- Take a chance, just take a step, and take a leap of faith with me.
- Can't you feel it? It's in the Air!"
Verse one (Earth)
"Just keep your feet on the ground and move your head all around, You put your hands in the air and move with the sound, Do the earthquake!"
Verse two (Earth)
"I can be mighty and you can be strong, we built the foundation of where it all comes from, Do the earthquake!"
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Stoowarb:
- Parlsona (requires level 8) ()
- Tawkerr (level 8) ()
- Freed Thing (level 14)
- Star Rocks (level 12)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
- Main article: Costumes
|Festival of Yay Series||25|
Since Stoowarb cannot be bred, the only way of obtaining its permanent costumes is by buying them. Since it cannot be teleported to The Colossingum, its costumes are purely cosmetic.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Stoowarb, see Monster Names.
- Stoowarb's name comes from "Stewart", Monster-handler Matt's surname, and "warble".
- Stoowarb was made available in the Version 2.2.6 update.
- Back in November 2018, it was first heard with Parlsona on the Air Island full song in the Jackbox Livestream on BBB's Twitch channel which the stream got removed later in December 2018. It sang "And now that you have landed" and "A carefree life for Monsters" instead of Parlsona, and Parlsona sung "They say that we are Monsters" and "Just elementary Monsters" instead of Stoowarb.
- The first clue found about Stoowarb can be found in the 2019 Season of Love loading screen, where its horns and spikes can be seen in the background.
- At one point in-game, Stoowarb's elbow was also covered with its blue spots. Around March 14th, that has been fixed.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element