|“||The Stoowarb is a good-natured goofball that uses its glorious gift of gab to bring merriment to Monsters. Impressions, one-liners, wisecracks, and general tomfoolery have earned this jovial jokester a reputation as the life of the party! While many assume the Stoowarb's third eye is imbued with clairvoyant powers, its friends know the truth: it simply serves to distract from this wily Werdo's formidable forehead.||”|
It is a pale orange color with blue spots, three eyes, red spikes on top its head, and two grey horns with golden bands.
Verse One (Air)
- "They say that we are Monsters.
- But I don't really care.
- Just elementary Monsters.
- It's all up in the Air!"
- "You can see me in the sky and yet you don't know how to fly.
- And I don't want to be here alone.
- Take a chance, just take a step, and take a leap of faith with me.
- Can't you feel it? It's in the Air!"
Verse one (Earth)
"Just keep your feet on the ground and move your head all around, You put your hands in the air and move with the sound, Do the earthquake!"
Verse two (Earth)
"I can be mighty and you can be strong, we built the foundation of where it all comes from, Do the earthquake!"
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Stoowarb:
- Parlsona (requires level 8) ()
- Tawkerr (level 8) ()
- Freed Thing (level 14)
- Star Rocks (level 12)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Stoowarb is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Comes from "Stewart", Monster-handler Matt's surname, and "warble".
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Stoowarb, see Monster Names.
- Stoowarb was made available in the Version 2.2.6 update.
- Back in November 2018, it was first heard with Parlsona on the Air Island full song in the Jackbox Livestream on BBB's Twitch channel which the stream got removed later in December 2018. It sang "And not that you have landed" and "A carefree life for Monsters" instead of Parlsona, and Parlsona sung "They say that we are Monsters" and "Just elementary Monsters" instead of Stoowarb.
- It's one of the few Monsters known to speak some sort of English or other language, as with all the Werdos and some other Monsters.
- The first clue found about Stoowarb can be found in the 2019 Season of Love loading screen, where its horns and spikes can be seen in the background.
- At one point in-game, Stoowarb's elbow was also covered with its blue spots. Around March 14th, that has been fixed.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element