|“||Stogg puppies are delightfully entertaining as they tumble and frolic with boundless enthusiasm. Gobbling down anything that glitters or shines, one must not worry, as this is an important source of essential nutrition for their developing bodies.||”|
|“||The interior of a Stogg develops into a geode-like cavity where pure sonic energies coalesce and build. The Stogg releases this powerful force in a controlled but ecstatic outburst of light, music and celebration.||”|
|“||This Stogg returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! What was a body covered in saurian scales with a miniature thagomizer has been altered at the molecular level to become a robotic chassis inhabited by a peculiar slug-like creature - extraordinary!||”|
The Stogg is an orange stegosaurus-like Monster, with four stumpy legs, a row of spikes along its back, dark purple eyes, and four nostrils. Around the spikes is a reddish rock-like covering.
As an adult, it develops two rows of spikes, which become more blade-like, it becomes bigger, and its tail grows longer with spikes on the end. As well as this, the adult Stogg becomes a darker shade of orange. It has gray scales surrounding the spikes.
In general, the Prismatic Stoggs are slug-like creatures inside robotic chassis. Each chassis has glowing areas on the top and on each leg, with both sides having a LED grid that lights up with a different color.
- Red Prismatic Stogg is a red slug-like creature with large yellow eyes, two small white tusks, and red fingers. Its electric wiring and lights are colored red, while the sound bars are colored yellow.
- Orange Prismatic Stogg is an orange slug-like creature with three eyes with purple irises, frowning lips, and orange fingers. Its electric wiring and lights are colored orange, while the sound bars are colored purple.
- Yellow Prismatic Stogg is a yellow slug-like creature with two eyes with blue irises, a mouth with 3 visible fangs, and yellow fingers. Its electric wiring and lights are colored yellow, while the sound bars are colored blue.
- Green Prismatic Stogg is a green slug-like creature with one orange eye, two large tusks, and green fingers. Its electric wiring and lights are colored green, while the sound bars are colored orange.
- Blue Prismatic Stogg is a blue slug-like creature with two red eyes, a beak with fangs, and blue fingers. Its electric wiring and lights are colored blue, while the sound bars are colored red.
- Purple Prismatic Stogg is a purple slug-like creature with four green eyes, frowning lips, and 4 purple tentacles. Its electric wiring and lights are colored purple, while the sound bars are colored green.
Instrument: Electric synthesizer
The Stogg's song is an electric synthesizer sound. As it plays, its spikes flash with each note, and the zigzag line on its side moves like a sound visualizer.
The Stogg can be bred through a combination of Fire and Earth. Possible combinations:
Stogg can be teleported to Space Island when fed to level 10 for a reward of 3 diamonds, or Party Island for a reward of 2 Diamonds. Teleport time for Stogg is 10 hours to Space Island and 5 minutes to Party Island.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Stogg is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Stogg can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
The name might be a play on Stegosaurus due to the fact that it looks like one. It may also be a portmanteau of 'Stegosaurus' and 'Ogg', a file extension of a sound file.
- Main article: Special Occasions/DoF
Festival of Yay
The Stogg's spikes become colored with alternating green and red along its back. On the outside of them is white decorated snow on the monster's back. It is possible that the decorations are supposed to look like gumdrops stuck in icing, like on a gingerbread house.
- Its song is similar to the Ghazt, only more of a string-like sound.
- Stogg is the first bred monster that you get in the game, similar to the Drumpler in original My Singing Monsters. However, in Dawn of Fire, the Stogg must be bred at least once to complete the tutorial.
- It is the only two-element monster in My Singing Monsters history to take up only one bed.
- It costs only 30, similarly to the double-element monster cost in the original game. The other double-element monsters cost 120.
- The decoration Eerie Remains may be a fossilized Stogg.
- In the code, Stogg is called "Stegosynth". This name may also be one of its pre-selected nicknames.
- The fact that baby Stoggs are called "puppies" may be a reference to baby dogs being called puppies, and Stoggs are rather dog-like.
- When Deedge was added to Space Island, it added a new verse to the song, and Stogg gained a new track that it plays during the verse.
- As a baby, it is mainly cross-eyed. As an adult, it is mainly cock-eyed (though it also crosses its eyes).
- In the monster world, Monsters celebrate "Ground Stogg Day", similar to the real-world event "Ground Hog Day".
- The Prismatic Stoggs are one of the most different looking monsters from their regular counterpart in the entire MSM series.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|