|“||It takes a lot of strength training to hold up Sooza's humongous horn - how else do you think it got those calves? But like any well-balanced Monster, Sooza's physical strength doesn't hold a candle to the robust heart that its friends know so well. Sooza is always prepared to drop everything (except its horn) so it can listen to a Monster in need and lift their spirits.||”|
Sooza is a monster with a golden sousaphone wrapped around its body. It has sky blue hair with purple and lavender colored arms with purple fingertips and toes. It also has fluffy cloud-like pigtails.
Like in DoF, Sooza plays a sousaphone that sounds like a brass section, but it instead plays in short spouts instead of long lasting notes like in the prequel game.
Sooza requires the elements of Plant, Cold and Fire. Breeding combinations are as follows:
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Sooza:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Sooza is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Sooza is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Sooza's name comes from its instrument, the sousaphone.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Sooza, see Monster Names.
- Sooza is the last Triple-Element Fire monster from Dawn of Fire to be added into the game.
- All Sooza's likes have some similarity to Sooza, the Toob is similar to tuba in spelling, the Trumplite being trumpet, another brass instrument and the Reflecting Pool, the vine curls around it similar to Sooza's sousaphone.
- Sooza had 3 likes before Fiddlement was added.
- Sooza has a lot in common with Sneyser.
- They both start with the letter S.
- They are both Fire monsters.
- They both play long notes in Dawn of Fire and short notes in My Singing Monsters.
- They both can make bass sounds (although Sooza only plays bass notes in Dawn of Fire).
- A group of Soozas is called an 'ensemble' (Monster-handler Matt, MSM Live episode 105)
- In the mobile version of My Singing Monsters, Sooza, along with it rare, use its Dawn of Fire design. This was fixed for the common Sooza in the Steam version, though Rare Hoola still is based off the DoF design.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element