|“||The scintillating pool located on the Sneyser's hindquarters casts an enchanting glow on the walls of its crater, but it's best to appreciate this spectacle at a distance. One sneeze from a Sneyser with hay fever, and that serene puddle will burst into an explosive geyser!||”|
Sneyser is a crocodile-like monster. It looks different from the Dawn of Fire game as an adult. It has an underbite, four tusks, and a large nose. It has ice tufts on the side of its face and has geysers that have expanded into a pool of warm water on top of its body. It has a tiny tail, and there is no lava leaking out of its nose.
Instrument: Bass synth
It sounds more like a bass synth rather than a sub-bass synth. It also follows the same beat as the Mammott's singing like the Thumpies, but it also plays where the Tweedle and Glowl sing.
The following pairs of Double Element Monsters can be used to breed a Sneyser:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
Of these, Woolabee+Toe Jammer is the best combination, as it has the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure. However Congle+Kayna has the shortest breeding time for the three-elemental.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Sneyser:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Sneyser is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Sneyser is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
"Sneyser" seems to be a portmanteau of the words "sneeze" (or "snot") and "geyser". It may also partially come from "Synthesizer"
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Sneyser, see Monster Names.
- Sneyser was revealed to be reintroduced in the Fire Oasis reveal.
- It has the same art style as the My Singing Monsters: Composer Eggs, the revived Celestials, and Jammer Splash. In MSM Live, it was revealed that that was because they were (re)designed by the same artist.
- Unlike in Dawn of Fire, Sneyser plays in short note like the Vhamp in Celestial Island.
- Also unlike Dawn of Fire, Sneyser‘s nose no longer drips lava while idle.
- When Fire Oasis was first released, Sneyser had some animation errors, notably on its tail and geyser bubbles. Those errors have since been fixed.
- According to the Orangeglass Path description, Sneyser has a "leathery hide"
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element