|“||Shrubb seedlings babble and drool, constantly experimenting with novel vocal sound effects. They possess innate musicality and rhythm control from the moment they hatch. While young, Shrubbs remain firmly planted in pot-like capsules, the knotted, bark-like texture of which hinting at a long-leggedy stature.||”|
|“||Gently pas-de-bourree-ing into graceful adulthood, the adult Shrubb can finally stretch its springy legs, possessed of incredible tensile strength. This Monster produces enough saliva to water itself, hence its vigorous greenery. In fact, over-watering would be an on-going problem but for the fact that it so throughly enjoys spraying its neighbors - whether or not they request it. The Shrubb is generous that way.||”|
|“||This Shrubb returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! What were once wooden limbs and a grassy torso have been altered at the molecular level become amphibian appendages and an assortment of gills and fins- extraordinary!||”|
Shrubb was added to Dawn of Fire in update 1.9.0. From the returning original game, the baby Shrubb has a green bush as a body and a tiny twig on its back that is similar to a sprout. The Shrubb's twiggy fingers are not sharp, and it doesn't have its vine-like beard on its chin. The Shrubb is inside a pot and rocks back and forth while it idles.
As an adult, it appears the same as the iconic Shrubb of the original game. The only difference is that almost all its wood parts are saturated.
Prismatic Shrubb looks somewhat amphibious, resembling a frog and/or fish. Despite not having the Water element, it really looks like it's meant for the seas. It’s face is squished up and the forearms are sagging a bit
- Red Prismatic Shrubb has one orange, slotted eye and small orange spikes around the body. It also has fish fins on the sides of its face.
- Orange Prismatic Shrubb has two small eyes, and a face similar to E.T. It has horns on its head, above the nose, and on its back.
- Yellow Prismatic Shrubb has blue yes with white irises, and a jagged sail going down its back.
- Green Prismatic Shrubb also has a similar face to the orange Prismatic Shrubb, but it has only one horn on the very top, and a sail.
- Blue Prismatic Shrubb has a similar face as well, but there is no horns. Instead the eyes have a red pupil pointing towards the nose. It also has red hair along its back and covering its left eye.
- Purple Prismatic Shrubb has one eye at the forehead, with small stalks going down to the nose.
Voice actor: Unknown
The Shrubb can be bred with the elements of Plant and Earth. The only possible combination is:
The Shrubb will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Shrubb can be teleported to Party Island when fed to Level 5 at a cost of 300 and a reward of 2. Teleport time to Party Island is 5 minutes.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Shrubb is available for transformation on Outer Islands, An Adult Shrubb can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
The Shrubb's name comes from the word "shrub," meaning "bush," with two Bs instead of one.
- The Shrubb is the first Party Island-exclusive Monster to be released. The next five ended up being Maw, Edamimi, T-Rox, Quarrister and Scups.
- Shrubb is the only monster in DoF to be in an object as a baby and fully stand on its own as an adult.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|