|“||Have you ever wondered what the Seasonals get up to outside of their Events... let's face it, who hasn't?! It's true that Monsters like Yool and Schmoochle are mostly migratory, but when they're looking to kick back and relax, they head to the Seasonal Shanty! A wooden structure stuffed to the rafters with seasonal trimmings, and floating serenely along the surface of the living ocean, it's only the Seasonals who know how to find it. The Shanty's one permanent resident, the jovial Jam Boree, safely monitors the comings and goings of its fellow monsters and gets super excited around Anniversary Month, when all Seasonals drop by for a visit!||”|
|— Island Biography|
Seasonal Shanty is an Island with only Seasonal Monsters.
Seasonal Shanty is a teleporting Island that holds all Seasonal Monsters together in a single Island. When a Seasonal Monster reaches Level 15, you can teleport them to this Island. They will reset their Level, and get sent to the Nursery, and will also stay there permanently, unless sold.
On this Island, you can breed Monsters using Seasonal Monsters, something that isn't possible on other Islands. This can be used to breed the other Seasonals, and obtain Jam Boree without buying it.
This Island's appearance is similar to a wooden barn, full of lights, and Seasonal Decorations. Its Obstacles have the appearance of boxes, and leftover Seasonal Decorations from several of the game’s events.
This is a list of all the Monsters indigenous to Seasonal Shanty. It currently has the elements of Spooktacle (), Yay (), Love (), Eggs-Travaganza (), SummerSong (), Feast-Ember (), Beat Hereafter () and Anniversary Month ().
|Punkleton||9||18 hours||13 hours, 30 minutes||(Seasonal)|
|Yool||9||1 day, 12 hours||1 day, 3 hours||(Seasonal)|
|Schmoochle||9||1 day, 7 hours, 6 minutes, 30 seconds||23 hours, 19 minutes, 52 seconds||(Seasonal)|
|Blabbit||9||19 hours||14 hours, 15 minutes||(Seasonal)|
|Hoola||9||25 hours||18 hours, 45 minutes||(Seasonal)|
|Gobbleygourd||9||21 hours||15 hours, 45 minutes||(Seasonal)|
|Clavavera||9||22 hours, 11 minutes||16 hours, 18 minutes, 15 seconds||(Seasonal)|
|Jam Boree||9||1 day, 16 hours, 24 minutes||1 day, 6 hours, 18 minutes||(Seasonal)|
|Rare Punkleton||9||1 day, 7 hours, 45 minutes||23 hours, 48 minutes, 45 seconds||(Seasonal)|
|Epic Punkleton||9||1 day, 7 hours, 10 minutes||23 hours, 22 minutes, 30 seconds||(Seasonal)|
Rocks and Trees
- Main article: Obstacles''
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns the player Experience () and it opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are not gone permanently; they can be bought back with Diamonds () under the decorations section in the Market.
Small Tree : 1
Medium Tree : 3
Big Tree : 5
Small Rock : 2
Medium Rock : 5
Big Rock : 10
The song of Seasonal Shanty plays at 140 BPM in the key of C Major. It plays in the 4/4 time signature.
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of coin collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy
(shown as Hours : Minutes : Seconds)
It should be noted that Rate is half for 0% happy, and Time is doubled for 0% happy.
In order to get all monsters, it'll take a year and a half because there is also Out-of-Season events. If you already have a seasonal on that island, you can transport it to this island to get the monster to this island.
- This, Wublin Island, and Celestial Island, are the only islands with purchasable Structures where you can't buy the Mini-Mine, This may be because 1: Mines aren't usually found indoors. 2: It's floating on water.
- Despite being available for placement on the Natural Islands, any Level 15 Seasonal Monsters on Seasonal Shanty can't be placed on Gold Island.
- As of now, Seasonal Shanty is the only Island with entirely vocal Monsters, as all Seasonal Monsters, including Jam Boree, vocalise. There is, however, the debatable exception of Yool, who is both a vocalist and a instrumentalist.
- There was a mistake in the ingame announcement for Seasonal Shanty, as Monster-Handler Matt accidentally put Clackula instead of Punkleton. This was fixed soon after.
- Seasonal Shanty is the first Island where Seasonal Monsters can breed.
- The Small Tree is a mannequin resembling Schmoochle.
- The Medium Tree is a broken mirror covered in purple strands. This may be referencing the Mirror Islands.
- Seasonal Shanty is the only Island that takes place inside a structure, as opposed to an open-air platform.
- Seasonal Shanty is also the first time the Castle plays something other than a bass instrument.
- Seasonal Shanty may be the biggest Island canonically, given the fact that the interior is about as large as a regular Island.
- Seasonal Hybrids on Seasonal Shanty are impossible, given how its breeding combinations work, and Jam Boree's status as its one permanent resident.
- Seasonal Shanty is the first Island to update a Monster class's bios upon release, thanks to the Seasonal Monsters being allowed to breed here.
- Seasonal Shanty is the first Island that isn't a Colossal, nor a Titan; instead, it's a large structure located in the Living Ocean.
- Seasonal Shanty is the second Island with more than 2 Seasonal Monsters, with the first being Gold Island.
- Due to the breeding combinations, it's impossible to get a Punkleton or Hoola on Seasonal Shanty without teleporting one there from another Island, since breeding the two Monsters together results in Jam Boree, whom its own breeding combination contains the two Seasonal elements.
- Strangely, breeding Gobbleygourd and Jam Boree together can result in any of the 5 Seasonals available in the Natural Islands (Punkleton, Yool, Schmoochle, Blabbit, Hoola). It could also fail and result in another Gobbleygourd or Jam Boree, meaning that this combination is the only breeding combination that can result in any of the monsters on an island.
- Yool plays the entire song.
- This is currently the only island in the franchise to have every monster play at the same time at some point in the song.
- Strangely, you are able to teleport seasonals from this island to the Colossingum, making it a excellent source to gather up many seasonals on the Collosingum.