|“||Mild-mannered Rootitoot bulbs are unfailingly whimsical and dreamy. They love stories, adding a musical commentary to every detail. It can take a long time to get through an entire tale with a Rootitoot, but leaving one unfinished is never an option.||”|
|“||Grown Rootitoots develop a more rounded personality. They are fond of practical jokes and love to entertain. Rootitoots often squirt water at unsuspecting passersby in startling but hilarious fun.||”|
Rootitoot is a monster appearing in the prequel to My Singing Monsters, My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire. The Rootitoot's skin is white. It has no distinct head; its face appears on its body. It has yellow-green eyes with black irises. Its body is supported on 2 chubby white legs. It has 5 curly white tubes, which produce its sound, coming out of the top of its body.
As an adult, its body appears much taller, and looking very different from its baby form, including having smaller eyes, webbed feet, leaves, and some sort of "war marks" on its cheekline. It also has a larger, more complex, tube structure.
Instrument: Oboe / Shehnai
Rootitoot produces a song similar to an oboe or shehnai. It plays its oboe-like part as a melody, accompanying parts of the song with the other monsters. The Rootitoot plays a unique tune in Continent but follows the Sooza's melody in Space Island.
The Rootitoot plays its song in a similar way to Javanese music.
A Rootitoot can be bred with a combination of Plant, Water, and Fire. Possible combinations include:
The Rootitoot will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
The Rootitoot can be teleported to Space Island at level 10 with a reward of 4 diamonds. Teleport time for Rootitoot is 20 hours.
- The Rootitoot somewhat resembles a sea anemone.
- In the adult bio, it says it "squirts water at unsuspecting passersby." This text also appears in the Spunge's description in the original game.
- In the code, it is called "Tubetree".
- There was once a glitch in Space Island when Rootitoot sounded like Sooza.
- Rootitoot is the only Monster whose selling price is 739 Coins, which is 6 coins more than the other 5 Triple-Elementals it unlocks at level 7 with. Oddly enough, the Woolabee, Congle, and Barrb unlock later at level 9, but their selling price, 735 Coins, is lower than that of the Rootitoot.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|