|“||In keeping with the biology of their coiffed-calved relatives, Roobas consume a holistic plant-based diet that not only gives them a lush green hue, but also a foliage-like consistency to their furthered body - and even accelerated hair growth! This naturalistic Monster will be happy to open your mind to a wild world of vegetation, from its fondness for fronds to its soft spot for sprouts. Just make sure to check for stray hairs before dining!||”|
Rooba appears to be a monster resembling PomPom, Hoola, and Sooza, with the same body type and features. However, unlike the rest of its family, Rooba's leaf green fur is noticeably shaggy and layered, and it has a long head of light green hair that covers its eyes instead of minimal hair tied up with elastics. Its arms, fingers, and toes are colored with shades of blonde and mustard yellow stripes. Around its head is a multicolored, tie-dye bandanna, and it holds a long moss green bow.
VST: EastWest SIlk
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rooba:
- Gloptic (requires level 9)
- Inverdigus Fern (level 25)
- Puffle Tree (level 14)
- Crumpler Tree (level 19) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Rooba is used in the following breeding combinations:|
To see how efficient Rooba is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rooba, see Monster Names.
- It is the 3rd monster to bear a resemblance to PomPom (The other 2 being Hoola and Sooza, not including their Rare or Epic forms)
- It is also the 2nd monster resembling PomPom that plays an instrument rather than singing, the other is Sooza.
- Out of all four, though, Rooba is the only one to play a string-like instrument.
- Its sleeping animation seems to be bugged as it freezes when it goes through half the animation.
- There was a bug where all Monster Names for Rooba are actually names from Tapricorn, particularly evident when there are given names that are references to Tapricorn's biology rather than Rooba's. This was fixed as of 4th October 2019.
- It appears to be a hippie, because of its hair design and bandana.
- According to its in-game bio, Rooba is a vegetarian, like many hippies.
- One of it's random nicknames is PalmPalm which is a reference to PomPom.
- Rooba is the first (if TooToo is not counted) monster in the “Pomily” to be a magical monster.
- Rooba's name is very similar to a vacuum robot called Roomba, only missing the m.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element