|“||Alas, poor Roarick! We know it; a monster of infinite breath, of most excellent Monstromancy; it hath borne a gleaming eye on its body a thousand times; and now, how adored in our imagination it is! Our spirits rise at it. Here hang those magical trinkets that cast spells we know not how oft. How be its vibes now? Its rambles? Its skull? The flashes of its Elements, that were wont to set the Sanctum on a roar? To sing or not to sing? No question - Sing!||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Roarick is a double-element Magical Monster exclusive to Magical Sanctum. It was added on April 7th, 2021 during Version 3.2.1. It is best obtained by breeding Fluoress and Clackula. By default, its breeding time is 20 hours hours long. As a Double Elemental, Roarick does not have a high shard production.
VST: EastWest Voices of the Empire (Úyanga Bold)
Roarick contributes to the song by singing in a similar way to Glowl and Yelmut, unlike any other Magical Monster. Roarick's song also sounds similar to joik, or throat singing. Its decorated skull, femur, and jewels glow as it sings.
"Kohhhh strah-hahhh ohhhh tzahhhh-ahhh-ahhh-ahhh-djohhhhhhhh!"
Attempting to breed a double-element Magical Monster cannot guarantee the desired monster. Occasionally, its parents may be the result instead.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Roarick:
- Enchantling (requires level 9)
- Wubbox Stockpile (level 20)
- Puffle Tree (level 14)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
|Roarick is used in the following breeding combinations:|
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Roarick, see Monster Names.
- All Roarick's names are references to Shakespeare's works: Bacmeth (Macbeth), Crantz (Rosencrantz), Klodiyus (Claudius), Ofeelea (Ophelia), Layairteez (Laertes), Leer (Lear), Othyello (Othello).
- Roarick's name is a portmanteau of "Roar" and the character Yorick from Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- Roarick was released on July 7, 2021.
- Roarick is the last double-element monster to be released in Magical Sanctum.
- It's also the penultimate common-variation Sanctum Monster to be released.
- This monster was somehow released early for hype.
- Roarick is a reference to the Shakespeare play Hamlet. It is named after Yorick, a deceased character whose skull is held by Hamlet in the same way Roarick holds a skull, and its bio is a parody of the "Alas, Poor Yorick" speech ended with a parody of the famous "To be or not to be" quote.
- This is the second monster on Magical Sanctum to gain access to the “secret verse”, with the first being G'day, and the third being Enchantling.
- Roarick is currently the only monster on Magical Sanctum to play only in the “secret verse”
- Upon close examination, the Roarick and its skull sing together, with the skull singing a soft, low background harmony to Roarick's loud, high shout. This is shown to be accomplished with the bone it holds, which it sings into like a microphone, or with its blue gems, as all three items (skull, bone, and gems) glow in unison.
- The upper half of Roarick’s skull is from the concept art of a Bone Island monster.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element