|“||Forever in the mood for some friendly competition, Repatillo pups like to test their strength in Monster arm-wrestling matches. When they are inevitably victorious, it's in the triumphant beating of their chest that they hone their musical calling.||”|
|“||Just because they are cold-blooded doesn't mean they are cold of heart! It's often said that a Repatillo hug can cheer up even the saddest monster. All those arms give quite the squeeze; and equally ideal for playing masterful compositions on their hard plates!||”|
Repatillo is a purple bug-like monster with four arms.It has four legs each with a toenail and its body is covered in rock. It has plates on its body.
An adult Repatillo is about the size of a Sooza and a PomPom. It adds two more arms; its horns are longer; its body is bigger and its tail is longer.
Instrument: Synthesized drum kit
It plays by tapping on its plates to make a rapid electronic beat similar to the Ziggurab. It also makes use of additional sounds, such as an electric crash cymbal and a cowbell sample.
The Repatillo can be bred with the elements Earth, Plant and Fire. The usable combinations are:
The Repatillo can be teleported to Space Island at level 10 with a reward of 4 diamonds. Teleport time for Repatillo is 20 hours.
Its name seems to be a portmanteau of repetition, reptile, and armadillo.
- The ten nicknames given to the the Repatillo from the community contest are Staccato, Picadillo, Zilla, Purplejam, Pikoliz, Shelldon, Rupert, Scalar, Armin, and Rock-N-Raptor. The contest ended on Thursday 26th November 2015, Noon Eastern Time. The results are here. 2 or 3 names were part piccolo.
- On the side of the teaser, something like the end of a Shellbeat tail can be seen, referring to the addition of the Shellbeat in Dawn of Fire.
- It is the 8th monster to play a full drum kit. (kick drum, snare, and hi-hat) The others being the Ziggurab, Shellbeat, Rare Shellbeat, Deedge, Rare Deedge, Dwumrohl, Periscorp, Syncopite and Shugabeats.
- The Repatillo previously was called a Firedrums. Link here. Firedrums is its name in the code.
- Its name and appearance is a reference to an armadillo.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|