|“||Reedling pups that have not yet grown their full set of breathing spines are wont to open their slobbery mouths, unlike grown Reedlings. This results in the occasional bark escaping between the canine’s canines in moments of tail-wagging excitement. Many have tried to train this behavior out of the pups, but their overwhelming cuteness defies discipline.||”|
|“||Obedience is not the Reedling’s forte (or piano!), so convincing this stubborn Monster to practice its fwooting and tooting is often vexing. It is not uncommon for even a grown Reedling to play a little off-key, much to its own embarrassment. While this lovable Monster can try one’s patience, we can confirm that it is indeed a Monster’s best friend.||”|
|“||This Reedling returned from the Prism Gate forever changed! In addition to some adaptations The previously cute, canine countenance of this Monster has been totally disrupted at the molecular level, transforming it from a creature with breathing spines to an unsightly, toothy mouth-breather - extraordinary!||”|
Reedling is a returning monster in update 1.18.0 with Scups. As a pup, it has a green furred back with no spines. It has big floppy ears and a black nose similar to an actual dog. It has two toes on each foot and two fingers on each hand, but unlike the original design, it has fingernails. It has four flute-like appendages on its back.
As an adult, it looks the same as the original game, but the Reedling's hands also gain fingernails.
Instrument: Recorder flute
Like always, the Reedling uses its flutes on its back to make its song, on the Continent, it plays in the last part of the song. When it is teleported to Cloud Island, it plays in harmony with Tweedle and Entbrat.
The Reedling will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it needs, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will request a new combination of foods or items.
Reedling takes 20 hours to Cloud Island when fed to level 15.
During limited time events when Prism Gate is open and Reedling is available for transformation on Outer Islands, an adult Reedling can be transformed into one of six different colored variants.
- Reedling has been teased in the Making the My Singing Monsters Video along with Incisaur and Tiawa on Cloud Island.
- For some reason, the Reedling's adult portrait displays it with a black nose, as in the game and the series as a whole, Reedling does not have a black nose.
- Reedling is notably dog-like in Dawn of Fire, mentioning a slobbery mouth, a bark, tail wagging, and being called pups, canines, and a Monster's best friend.
- Furthermore, the black nose and the floppy ears on the young Reedling makes it resemble a dog.
- The Reedling actually goes a little off-key in Cloud Island as in accordance with its Bio.
- Unlike the Reedling egg from the original My Singing Monsters game, it has no ears.
- Reedling is the last monster from Earth Island to have its Prismatic forms, thus making it the first island to complete the prismatic collection.
- There is currently a bug where Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Prismatic Reedling's eyelids are grey.
- There is also another bug where Purple Prismatic Reedling's spikes behind its legs disappear when playing second and third track.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|