|“||Baa, baa, Rare Woolabee, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, 3 Elements full! The dark-as-night Rare Woolabee considers itself the black sheep of its flock thanks to its preference for spiky over soft and punk over puff. But like all Woolabees, even this Rare cousin is never truly alone! Rare Woolabee attracts a special bird that, like its host Monster, enjoy interests that are off the beaten path.||”|
Rare Woolabee looks like its common counterpart, except it's black and has straight horns. The birds that sit atop its head are now purple with blue beaks.
- See Woolabee.
The Rare Woolabee can be bred the same way as a regular Woolabee. The combinations are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Woolabee may fail, and give a Rare Woolabee as a result instead of the regular Woolabee. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Sneyser and Woolabee
- (Very small chance of getting a Sneyser)
- + Mammott and Woolabee
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Woolabee:
- Woolabee (requires level 9)
- Stritch Skin (level 6)
- Babayag Tower (level 15)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Woolabee.
To see how efficient Rare Woolabee is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Woolabee.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Woolabee, see Monster Names.
- Part of the Rare Woolabee description is a reference to the nursery rhyme "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep".
- On the same day that Rare Woolabee debuted, all available Rare Naturals on that island were also introduced to Fire Oasis too.
- However these monsters weren’t rereleased and were just added to the Book of Monsters.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element