|“||The colorful crystals encrusted in the canary-yellow body of Rare Tring reveal visions of the future to all who gaze within. Its bulbous head is swimming with ominous omens and precious prophecies, which the fortune teller will happily reveal... for the small fee of one serving of Yum Yum taffy.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare Tring is a quad-element Rare Fire Monster. It was added on January 24th, 2020 during Version 2.3.5. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. It is best obtained by breeding or by purchasing from the StarShop. Its breeding combination is the same as its common counterpart. By default, its breeding time is 2 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes long. Rare Tring has excellent coin production, only being surpassed by its Epic counterpart.
- See Tring.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed a Rare Tring:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- Of these, Barrb+Noggin and Reedling+Kayna are the best combinations, as they have the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing a Tring or Rare Tring from a failed breeding attempt, using an Tring and a non-Single Element Monsters.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version. In addition, it is possible to breed a Rare Tring and a regular Tring together. The outcome will always be a Tring, and if a Rare Tring is available at that time, it may result from this combination.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Tring:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Tring.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Tring, see Monster Names.
- In-game, one of Tring's feet (depending on which way it is facing) was colored yellow, but red just as the common Tring. In official images and promotions, both feet are yellow. This was fixed in Update 2.3.9.
- Rare Tring is the first Fire Rare Quad element to be introduced.
- Although noted by the Monster Handlers that swirls found in the monster world don’t correlate with the Psychic element, Rare Tring appears to have the swirl and the symbol for the Faerie element. Perhaps this eludes to its magical powers.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element