|“||To call the Rare Toe Jammer a marshmallow enthusiast would be a profound understatement. It gobbles them up at every opportunity, but thanks to a curious chemical reaction that takes place inside the monster, they drift to its outer membrane and protrude at all angles. The coloration may be a product of this same internal process, but while some believe that this theory holds Water, others claim it's just a phase.||”|
The Rare Toe Jammer is notably different from its original counterpart. As the bio describes, it has a number of small marshmallows sticking out from its surface at all angles. Its main body color shifts between shades of orange and shades of green, and its eyes are heterochromatic (differently colored) as well, with its right eye green and left eye orange. Its lips and the outer edges of its eyes are blue unlike its common variant.
- See Toe Jammer.
- The Rare Toe Jammer (when available) may result from a combination of any two triple-element monsters who both share the Water element. On Water Island during Eggs-Travaganza, using Spunge and Scups may result in a Blabbit. The same goes for Bowgart and T-Rox on Plant Island during Spooktacle with Punkleton. Pummel and T-Rox on Plant Island may get you a G'Joob, and Scups and T-Rox on Air Island can breed a Yawstrich. Monsters that may be used include:
It is advised to use these breeding combos on their respective Magical Islands due to the decreased breeding time compared to the standard Triple Element Fire monsters.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Toe Jammer:
- Tweedle (requires level 4)
- Potbelly (level 9)
- Noggin (level 1)
- Toe Jammer (level 4)
- Mammott (level 2)
- Kayna (level 9)
- Theremind (level 9) ()
- Clackula (level 9) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.Mystery Like () of Rare Toe Jammer varies by Island:
The Rare Toe Jammer has a different style of likes from the other monsters. Decorations have no effect on it; it likes only other monsters.
Used in Breeding
- See Toe Jammer.
To see how efficient Rare Toe Jammer is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Toe Jammer.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Toe Jammer, see Monster Names.
- The Rare Toe Jammer is the third single element rare in the game to have a natural counterpart.
- Another monster who cycles through different colors as it sings is the Kazilleon.
- One of the Rare Toe Jammer's default names, "Geemowv", is a phonetic spelling of the French word for "marshmallow": "guimauve". Another is "Smmore", a reference to the snack food of the same name (which usually requires marshmallows to make).
- A close examination of the monster shows that the image data for some of its toes is clipped: there are sharp edges where some of the toes go outside their virtual boxes.
- While its PNG shows it as half orange, half green, it actually flashes orange and green separately in-game.
- On Bone Island, The Rare Toe Jammer, along with it's Epic Form, mistakenly have a different animation that may be an unfinished version of the Common Toe Jammer’s animation (Link).It was fixed on 20th January 2021.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element