|“||While these varieties of Thumpies can be found in some abundance in their home dimension, they very rarely cross over into the Monster World. The more familiar FurFace and NoObiE subspecies are instead replaced by RawT and ReeCEsS. But all share a love for music and mischief.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare Thumpies is a triple-element Rare Monster, and was the first triple-element Rare to be added. It released on October 14th, 2014 during the 1.3.0 2nd Anniversary Update. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. It is best obtained by breeding or by purchasing from the StarShop. Its breeding combination is the same as its common counterpart. By default, its breeding time is 15 hours and 30 minutes long. Although a Rare Monster, Rare Thumpies still does not have high coin production.
- See Thumpies.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes regular Thumpies may fail, and give Rare Thumpies as a result instead of the regular Thumpies. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. If you're trying to get Rare Thumpies as a result of breeding failure, the most effective combination is to breed regular Thumpies with a 4-element monster, since the offspring will always be Thumpies except in the rare case that an Ethereal monster or the 4-element monster is the result, which is very uncommon. (This assumes that the probability of getting Rare Thumpies instead of regular Thumpies doesn't depend on which monsters are used for breeding.)
Another good strategy is to breed the Common monster with a single-element monster, as single-elements take the least time to hatch.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Thumpies:
- Thumpies (requires level 9)
- Puffle Tree (level 14)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Bass String Bridge (level 19) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Thumpies.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Thumpies, see Monster Names.
- Rare Thumpies were the second type of rare monster added into the game.
- However, unlike the Rare Furcorn, the first Rare Monster to be released, Rare Thumpies first became breedable for only 72 hours, instead of 96 like their predecessor.
- They cost 65 diamonds, while Rare Furcorns cost 40 diamonds, likely due to Thumpies having three elements and Furcorn only having two.
- When muted, the mushrooms are the same color as the Common Thumpies.
- All Thumpies appear in the game Thumpies. In that game, the zombie-like monster is called Rawt, and the rubber-bands-and-pencil creature is called Recess. Presumably the name "Recess" is a reference to that monster behaving a bit like a school kid, or for being covered in rubber bands and having a pencil through it, which are items you can easily find at a school, and recess also being a time at school where children go outside and play.
- The butterfly on their stump is the same butterfly in Rare PomPom's hair.
- Rare Thumpies has got a different idle animation in the My Singing Monsters: Composer app like it's common counterpart on Composer Island and in the app.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element