|“||Science tells us that one day, we might be able to shed our physical forms and exist solely in our minds... but Rare Theremind may have gotten a little 'ahead' of itself. The well-intentioned but overly-ambitious Rare of this species attempted to speed up its evolution, outgrow its body, and live via astral projection. This endeavor was only half successful, and the Monster was forced to resume occupancy of its former body with a little help from some Magical reanimation. A lesson to us all to exercise both our minds and our bodies,||”|
Rare Theremind resembles Frankenstein's Monster, with its ears being replaced with bolts, and its body having stitches. Its brain also has turquoise veins on display, and its floating mouths' teeth are sharper. Additionally, it has X shaped eyes, similar to how the eyes of deceased cartoon characters are depicted.
Its body's color varies from green, to pale green, to gray green, to yellow, to blue, and to pink.
- See Theremind.
- + Tapricorn and Rooba
- + Tapricorn and Periscorp
- + Rooba and Periscorp
- + Frondley and Larvaluss
- + Frondley and G'day
- + Larvaluss and G'day
Like all other rare single-element monsters, it cannot be bred through breeding failure.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Theremind:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Rare Theremind is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Theremind, see Monster Names.
- Rare Theremind is the first Rare Magical to be released.
- Its appearance resembles that of Frankenstein's monster this is shown with the bolts and the sewn stitches on different colors of skin
- On 7 April 2021, Rare Theremind was the first and only Rare Magical available on Magical Sanctum.
- Rare Theremind is one of the first Rares ever to be available on a new island on the same day as release, but was only available via teleporting and could not be bred, due to the island only having one Psychic Triple-Elemental that was available, being Frondley, and no promotion letting it be bred. Rare Theremind became breedable with the release of Larvaluss.
- Rare Theremind has the lowest maximum-income out of all Rare Monsters, for both coins and shards. This does not include Rare Wubbox, which doesn’t produce any currency when it is powered down.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element