|“||Hold on to your toes... The Rare T-Rox has survived. Previously believed to have disappeared ages ago, it resurfaced when a primordial goop was spilled onto a clutch of Eggs. The purpose of its stubby forelimbs has been hotly debated, But clapping along can be safely ruled out. This Rare is possessed of an indomitable spirit and always innovates shrewd beats with its reinforced jaws and paws. Clever monster.||”|
|— Monster Bio|
Rare T-Rox is a triple-element Rare Monster. It was added on June 19th, 2015 during Version 1.3.4. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. It is best obtained by breeding or by purchasing from the StarShop. Its breeding combination is the same as its common counterpart. By default, its breeding time is 10 hours and 30 minutes long. Although a Rare Monster, Rare T-Rox still does not have high coin production.
- See T-Rox.
The Rare T-Rox can be bred the same way as a regular T-Rox. The combination(s) are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular T-Rox may fail, and give a Rare T-Rox as a result instead of the regular T-Rox. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare T-Rox:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See T-Rox.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness) and Monster Level. Each Monster also has a maximum amount of income it can hold at a time. Increasing the Monster's Level also increases this limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare T-Rox, see Monster Names.
- The name 'Bobasaur' is likely a reference to the Pokémon Bulbasaur.
- There is a real-life reference to the two "stubby forelimbs" of the Rare T-Rox that were probably inspired by the Tyrannosaurus once again, because the said dinosaurs did have small "arms" that served unknown purposes.
- It, Rare Oaktopus, Rare Phangler, and Rare Whisp are the only known Rares that have arms, while their common counterparts don’t. Rare Pummel, Rare Spunge, and Rare Humbug also have more arms than their common counterparts.
- The quotes "Clever monster" and "The Rare T-Rox has survived" in the bio are references to the first "Jurassic Park" movie and its sequel, "The Lost World", respectively. This is in light of the fact that the Rare T-Rox was released on the same weekend "Jurassic World" opened in North America.
- It seems that the Rare T-Rox's leg crystals have derived from the early concepts of the original T-Rox. Link.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element