|“||Hold on to your toes... The Rare T-Rox has survived. Previously believed to have disappeared ages ago, it resurfaced when a primordial goop was spilled onto a clutch of eggs. The purpose of its stubby forelimbs has been hotly debated, But clapping along can be safely ruled out. This Rare is possessed of an indomitable spirit and always innovates shrewd beats with its reinforced jaws and paws. Clever monster.||”|
The Rare T-Rox is very different from the original T-Rox because of the following:
- It has crystal spikes on its legs, and its crystal spikes are blue instead of clear.
- It has four limbs now instead of two, but the extra ones do not function, similar to the small forearms of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Its feet, hands, and bottom jaw are orange.
- The rocky body is indigo, brown and orange.
- Its pupils are now vertical slits like many reptiles.
- It has four toes instead of three. Its extra limbs have two fingers, similar to a T-Rex.
- See T-Rox.
The Rare T-Rox can be bred the same way as a regular T-Rox. The combination(s) are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular T-Rox may fail, and give a Rare T-Rox as a result instead of the regular T-Rox. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare T-Rox:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See T-Rox.
To see how efficient Rare T-Rox is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See T-Rox.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare T-Rox, see Monster Names.
- There is a real-life reference to the two "stubby forelimbs" of the Rare T-Rox that were probably inspired by the Tyrannosaurus once again, because the said dinosaurs did have small "arms" that served unknown purposes.
- The quotes "Clever monster" and "The Rare T-Rox has survived" in the bio are references to the first "Jurassic Park" movie and its sequel, "The Lost World", respectively. This is in light of the fact that the Rare T-Rox was released on the same weekend "Jurassic World" opened in North America.
- It seems that the Rare T-Rox's leg crystals have derived from the early concepts of the original T-Rox. Link.
- The possible name 'Bobasaur' may reference the Pokémon Bulbasaur.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element