|“||What does the all-seeing Rare Stogg perceive with those glorious peepers, you may ask? A shining symphony of sound waves and light, more beautiful than anything its Common cousins could imagine. In an effort to share its experience, Rare Stoggs have taken to creating abstract illustrations using bioluminescent paints.||”|
Rare Stogg looks very similar to its regular counterpart but has a strong green shade. It's most notable feature is that it got extra eyes on its shoulders, and reptilian irises. It also has what appears to be 3 toes on its gecko-like feet. Unlike the regular Stogg, the nostrils in each column are connected.
- See Stogg.
The Rare Stogg can be bred the same way as a regular Stogg. The combination is:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Stogg may fail, and give a Rare Stogg as a result instead of the regular Stogg. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Tring and Stogg
- + Pladdie and Stogg
- + Plinkajou and Stogg
- + Noggin and Stogg
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Stogg:
- Stogg (requires level 9)
- Crumpler Tree (level 19)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15)
- Travelers' Sign (level 7) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Stogg.
To see how efficient Rare Stogg is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Stogg.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Stogg, see Monster Names.
- It was teased by @SingingMonsters on Twitter on May 23rd, 2019.
- When it was teased, many people thought it was for Rare Repatillo, because the size and distance between the main set of eyes matched the Common version.
- It was released on May 24th, 2019.
- It was the first released Rare fire element Monster, only four days after the release of 2.2.9.
- Monster-Handler Matt speculated in MSM Live #29 that the Rare Stogg could use their gecko-like feet to climb walls. Real-world Lizards accomplish this feat by use of van der Waal-force between tiny hairs on their feet and the wall surface.
- Rare Stogg was the first Rare Monster to be released on Fire Haven.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element