|“||Rare Sneyser's feelin' hot, hot, hot! No, really - get this Rare an Ice Pack. While these sun-loving Sneyser cousins adore baking all day long in steaming heat like an endless SummerSong, all that exposure has had some chilling effects on their physiology. Charred scales like volcanic rock, crystals flickering with pure Fire, and a once-glistening geyser now brimming with broiling magma make Rare Sneyser too hot to handle - but not too hot to love!||”|
Rare Sneyser is black with red lava and red crystals. Its eyes bulge out more, its hands are overturned, and it has more teeth.
- See Sneyser.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed a Rare Sneyser:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- Of these, Woolabee+Toe Jammer is the best combination, as it has the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing a Sneyser or Rare Sneyser from a failed breeding attempt, using an Sneyser and a non-Single Element Monster.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version. In addition, it is possible to breed a Rare Sneyser and a regular Sneyser together. The outcome will always be a Sneyser, and if a Rare Sneyser is available at that time, it may result from this combination.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Sneyser:
- Sneyser (requires level 9)
- Bass String Bridge (level 19)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13)
- Tree Hut (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Sneyser.
To see how efficient Rare Sneyser is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Sneyser.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Sneyser, see Monster Names.
- Rare Sneyser was teased in the Login Screen for SummerSong 2020.
- Rare Sneyser is the first Rare Monster to not gain more than one extra feature.
- The eye of the Rare Sneyser looks like it came from a Facebook image of the baby Sneyser eating Curry Noodles, originally posted before.
- During its singing and idle animation, it never closes its eyes, the only time it does is when it’s sleeping. This is similar to the Scups.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element