|“||Love, just like music, is universal. Rare Smoochles, with their extra set of eyes, claim to be able to see love in all its forms. This enlightenment doesn't mean that the Monster is exempt from conflict - spats and misunderstandings have historically led to literal heartbreak, requiring stitching. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make, and two heads know that they're ultimately destined for one another.||”|
Released on the 3rd of February 2017 with Common Schmoochle.
The differences between Rare Schmoochle and its Common counterpart:
- The body is teal, and the change is very similar to a Rare Jeeode's.
- It has two eyes on each head, as opposed to one.
- It has purple and teal stripes on its arms.
- Its claws and talons are turquoise.
- The heads are different from the regular - one has more horns (or some sort of hairstyle similar to Rare Hoola's), and the other one has an iroquois instead of a pony-tail, and both "hairdos" are turquoise.
- Its heads and wings are cerulean.
- The heart has some seams and stitches, referencing its heartbreaks. It is divided into three parts, each a different colour: purple, lavender, and sky blue.
- See Schmoochle.
The Rare Schmoochle can only be bred for a limited time during times the Common Schmoochle is available. Possible combination(s):
- Avail 3rd feb 2017 22:00 UTC to 6th feb 2017 22:00 UTC.
- avail 14th feb 2017 15:00 UTC to 15th feb 2017 15:00 UTC.
- avail 19th feb 2017 20:00 UTC to 20th feb 2017 20:00 UTC.
- Available 18th August 2017 to 21st August 2017.
- Available 2nd Feb 2018 22:00 UTC to 5th Feb 2018 22:00 UTC.
- 17th August 2018 20:00 UTC to 20th August 2018
- 1st February 2019 20:00 UTC to 3rd February 2019
- 13th February 2019 20:00 UTC to 17th February 2019 20:00 UTC.
NOTE: Rare Schmoochle can only be bred or purchased during the dates listed above. Any Rare Schmoochles on Air Island that are obtained during that time will stay unless they are sold. No exception.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Schmoochle:
- Schmoochle (requires level 9)
- Flappy Flag (level 9)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
To see how efficient Rare Schmoochle is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Schmoochle.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Schmoochle, see Monster Names.
- The Rare Schmoochle had various teasers confirming its appearance in the game.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element