|“||Rare Rootitoot loves to radiate a healthy glow, but too many roastings in its tanning bed have caramelized it to a golden orange shade quite unlike that of its Common cousin! Nonetheless, the Fiery-hued Rare is rolling with its new look and embracing the root veggie vibe with a leafy ‘do. As they always say, Rare Rootitoots are good for your eyes!||”|
The Rare Rootitoot is a tall monster with a bulbous form, just like its Common counterpart. However, the Rare Rootitoot is a golden orange, has two toes on its feet instead of three, has four blunt teeth rather than four sharp teeth, and only has six tubes on its head instead of seven. It resembles the Ginormous Carrot.
- See Rootitoot.
The Rare Rootitoot can be bred the same way as a regular Rootitoot. The combinations are:
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Rootitoot may fail, and give a Rare Rootitoot as a result instead of the regular Rootitoot. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way. In particular:
- + Gloptic and Rootitoot
- (Very small chance of getting a Gloptic)
- + Toe Jammer and Rootitoot
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Rootitoot:
- Rootitoot (requires level 9)
- Fuzzle Tree (level 13)
- Stritch Skin (level 6)
- Pipes of Cicado (level 10)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Rootitoot.
To see how efficient Rare Rootitoot is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Rootitoot.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Rootitoot, see Monster Names.
- Rare Rootitoot is the first Rare Triple Element to appear on a Magical Island.
- Rare Rootitoot resembles a carrot.
- The leaves of the Rare Rootitoot that are supposed to look like hair are actually from the Ginormous Carrot Decoration.
- Strangely enough, they almost appear clown-like.
- This may be intentional or pure coincidence, but fans have noticed that Rare Rootitoot resembles the Oompa Loompas from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element