|“||Rare Reebros make up the most gifted part of this Ethereal's population. As such, they are concerned - nay, obsessed - with protecting their intellect, using fortified helmets and stronger-than-average mech suits. These 'Bros' are particularly interested in journeying beyond the confines of the Monster World and exploring the Multiverse... especially to investigate legends of a cosmic island from ancient times.||”|
Rare Reebro was released on September 16th, 2016 along with the Rare Jeeode.
The Rare Reebro is an aqua and sky blue colored brain, protected by its helmet, which is two different shades of gray: a light metallic gray and gunmetal gray with transparent orange visors and small windows on the sides. Its face is pacific blue. The base and bottom exhaust of its mech suit remains the same, save for the extra pair of exhaust pipes, which do nothing. Its legs remain with gunmetal gray except with the metallic gray at the fourth segment on its legs. In addition, the feet have extra LEDs, cerulian bottoms, and 3 toes each.
- See Reebro.
Like all other Rares, Rare Reebro is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game.
Breeding on Air Island
Failed breeding results in a parent monster or Reebro. It is assumed that the Rare Reebro's chances of breeding are less than the common Reebro's. It is unknown if any factors other than Wishing Torches might affect the chance of success, such as breeding using Rare Riff and Rare 3-element, however, Riff and T-Rox bear the shortest wait time per attempt.
Breeding on Ethereal Island
On Ethereal Island, breeding a Reebro with any other monster can result in a Rare Reebro instead of regular Reebro. A two-element Ethereal is a more likely outcome than the Rare Reebro. Once a Rare Reebro is available, breeding it with a regular Reebro to get more Rare Reebros will avoid getting two element Ethereals in the way.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Reebro, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Reebro:
- Reebro (requires level 9)
- Flappy Flag (level 9)
- Squeed Statue (level 16)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Reebro.
To see how efficient Rare Reebro is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Reebro.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Reebro, see Monster Names.
- Main article: Costumes
In 2018 and 2019, Rare Reebro donned a similar costume to its common counterpart; with a green mohawk and more 'tattoos'.
- First shown in this link.
- Some of the files of the Rare Reebro and Rare Jeeode happen to be found prior to their release.
- It is the second monster with headgear, the first one is Yelmut.
- Its description mentions 'a cosmic island from ancient times'. There was speculation at the time of its release to be Starhenge, an island featured in DOF. With the release of Celestial Island, this was confirmed, as in the Celestial Island trailer, a Rare Reebro could be seen looking into a telescope, watching Starhenge fall.
- Rare Reebro’s brain is shown to not be part of its body. It is unknown if that is also for its common counterpart.
- Rare Reebro and Rare Jeeode are the first monsters to be released on Version 2.0.0.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element