|“||Some Quibbles flat out refuse to grow up – in fact, it's one of the few things the two heads can agree upon. Rare Quibbles, who naturally retain the short, stout beaks of their youth, really commit: they preen their crests into radical feather-dos and never replace the colorful keyboards they played as hatchlings. They do need to use beak extenders to reach the rocks... but whatever, man. Still totally hardcore.||”|
The Rare Quibble is quite different from the regular Quibble. It's body is a darker shade of blue and the rocks on the pond are rainbow-colored, as on a child's toy piano, instead of white. The feathers on the heads are styled into mohawks (the green one has liberty spikes and the purple one is similar to a pompadour haircut).
Because they have shorter beaks, the Rare uses "beak extenders" in order to hit rocks. On the sides, there are racks of beak extenders, and one of the extenders is on the ground. The extender on the ground appears to have gone dull, and thus was discarded.
- See Quibble.
On Shugabush Island, the Rare Quibble must either be purchased with diamonds or teleported from any other island it is found on (not including Gold) once it reaches level 15.
The Rare Quibble can only be bred or bought during the seasons where Rare Quibbles are available.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Quibble may fail, and give a Rare Quibble as a result instead of the regular Quibble. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way, and breeding with a Shugabush on Shugabush Island.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Quibble:
- Quibble (requires level 7)
- Travelers' Sign (level 7)
- Floofy Nest (level 24)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Quibble.
To see how efficient Rare Quibble is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Quibble.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Quibble, see Monster Names.
- It was the second Monster added in 2015.
- The Rare Quibble's ripples travel outwards faster than its common counterpart.
- In DOF, Young Quibble’s keyboard is rainbow-colored while its keyboard as an adult isn’t.
- Since common Quibble is seen flying in the Fire Oasis trailer and Rare Quibble also have wings, it's very likely that the Rare Quibble is capable of flight as well.
- One of its default names is "Vert & Violet", which are the French words for "Green & Purple (or Violet)", logical since the heads are green and purple.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rare Triple Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element