|“||Some Quibbles flat out refuse to grow up – in fact, it's one of the few things the two heads can agree upon. Rare Quibbles, who naturally retain the short, stout beaks of their youth, really commit: they preen their crests into radical feather-dos and never replace the colorful keyboards they played as hatchlings. They do need to use beak extenders to reach the rocks... but whatever, man. Still totally hardcore.||”|
Rare Quibble is a double-element Rare Monster. It was added on January 9th, 2015 during Version 1.3.1. As a Rare Monster, it is only available at select times. When available, it is best obtained by breeding Tweedle and Toe Jammer, or by purchasing from the StarShop. By default, its breeding time is 10 hours and 30 minutes long. Although a Rare Monster, Rare Quibble still does not have high coin production.
- See Quibble.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Quibble may fail, and give a Rare Quibble as a result instead of the regular Quibble.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- All monsters with a specific theme.
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Quibble:
- Quibble (requires level 7)
- Travelers' Sign (level 7)
- Floofy Nest (level 24)
- Bottomless Pit (level 18) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Quibble.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in Coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in the Feeding article.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Quibble, see Monster Names.
- One of its default names is "Vert & Violet", which are the French words for "Green & Purple (or Violet)", logical since the heads are green and purple.
- It was the second Monster added in 2015.
- The Rare Quibble's ripples travel outwards faster than its common counterpart.
- In Dawn of Fire, Young Quibble’s keyboard is rainbow-colored, like it’s referred to in Rare Quibble’s bio.
- Since common Quibble is seen flying in the Fire Oasis trailer and Rare Quibble also have wings, it's very likely that the Rare Quibble is capable of flight as well.
Magical Double Element
Magical Triple Element
Rare Single Natural and Fire Element
Rare Double Natural and Fire Element
Rare Triple Natural and Fire Element
Rare Quad Natural and Fire Element
Rare Single Magical Element
Rarethereal Double Element
Epic Single Natural and Fire Element
Epic Double Natural and Fire Element
Epic Triple Natural and Fire Element
Epic Quad Natural and Fire Element