|“||The Rare Quarrister's body is composed of many different types of minerals and is encrusted with unusual crystals normally found all over the multiverse. Even though its individual heads all have different origins, this earth boss rocks just as equally as the common monster. The Rare Quarrister proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion, and proves that putting heads together with positive energy can achieve great harmony.||”|
The Rare Quarrister is similar to the regular Quarrister. It has crystals similar to that of the Rare Fwog on its arms and feet. Its arms and chest are tan, and its legs and feet are a dark gray. The Rare Quarrister keeps its original six heads and has four extra heads, each a different color. In fact, all of its heads are of different colors except for the two kneecap heads. The four extra heads are the smallest ones, and they are located on the top of the monster and on its kneecaps. The two extra heads on top are similar to the ones on the bottom left and right.
- See Quarrister.
The following pairs of 2-element monsters can be used to breed a Rare Quarrister:
However, the combination of a 3-element with 1-element monster has a higher rate of success:
- Of these, Thumpies+Noggin is the best combination, as it has the lowest average breeding times in case of breeding failure.
There is also a small chance of producing a Quarrister or Rare Quarrister from a failed breeding attempt, using an Quarrister and a non-Single Element Monsters.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version. In addition, it is possible to breed a Rare Quarrister and a regular Quarrister together. The outcome will always be a Quarrister, and if a Rare Quarrister is available at that time, it may result from this combination.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Quarrister:
- Quarrister (requires level 9)
- Castanevine (level 18)
- Squeed Statue (level 17)
- Tub Fountain (level 26) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Quarrister.
To see how efficient Rare Quarrister is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Quarrister.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Quarrister, see Monster Names.
- This monster has more eyes than any other monster in the game, with 20 total.
- The biggest differences between this and its regular version are four more heads (two on the top and two on its kneecaps), each head is a different color, there are crystals sticking out of its body, and the "hair" of the heads are a different shade of green and some have different styles.
- One of the extra heads looks a bit like a PomPom.
- The rainbow color of the Rare Quarrister, and how its description mentions diversity and inclusion, notably echo the legalization of same-sex marriage in the U.S. the same week that the monster was released.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element