|“||Much can be said for the Common Oaktopus' powerful tentacles, but when it comes to fine motor skills, that's where the Rares have the upper hand... literally! A pair of nimble tentilla is used to explore the world around them and groom their blond silks. Rare Oaktopi are perhaps a little too wily for their own good, and experiment with various slimes and oozes to brew potent potions.||”|
The Rare Oaktopus is an Oaktopus with green bark, a blonde bushy beard, hairbrush ponytails on its head, and a pair of arms that look more like chickens’ feet. Its arms make them capable of brewing potions and doing other wizardry. Its mouth and eyes remain the same as the common counterpart.
- See Oaktopus.
The Rare Oaktopus can be bred the same way as a regular Oaktopus. The combination is:
On Shugabush Island, the Rare Oaktopus must either be purchased with diamonds, bred by combining a Shugabush with an Oaktopus, or teleported from any other island it is found on (not including Gold) once it reaches level 15.
Any kind of breeding attempt which includes a regular Oaktopus may fail, and give a Rare Oaktopus as a result instead of the regular Oaktopus. This includes all of the breeding combinations that can't ever work in the usual way.
The Rare Oaktopus can only be bred or bought in the limited times when they are offered.
The Rare version of any monster can be used for breeding instead of the common version.
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
- All monsters that appear on a certain Island.
- All monsters with a specific element
- A seemingly random selection of a handful of Monsters.
In particular, they are likely to appear during Special Occasions.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Oaktopus:
- Oaktopus (requires level 9)
- Cozee Cabin (level 19)
- Tree Forte Tower (level 17)
- Dragoon Statue (level 16) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Oaktopus.
To see how efficient Rare Oaktopus is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Oaktopus.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Oaktopus, see Monster Names.
- The Rare Oaktopus resembles a wizard, and in its description it is said to partake in wizardish activities, such as mixing potions. More information in Rares Research is posted in Facebook here.
- The plural of Oaktopus is Oaktopi, as stated in its description. This is similar to real-life octopi, although the plural varies.
- Sometimes the Rare Oaktopus would move its arms in and out for no reason.
- Its hair resembles paintbrushes.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element