|“||The winged Rare Kazilleon differs from the common variety in that the exhaust it emits is inoffensive, non-toxic, and smells rather like Moonjube Upside-Down Cake (with a dollop of Lillypilly cream). These colorful fumes purportedly soothe fussy babies and can curl a fellow Monster's fur or tentacles into luxurious spirals within seconds of exposure. Up for anything, this intrepid Rarethereal has seen and done everything there is to se and 'doo-wop!'||”|
The Rare Kazilleon is a Rarethereal released on November 4th, 2016. The most notable differences from its original counterpart is the fact that it has a pair of bug-like wings, an absence of a tail, spikes on the back of its crest and back and two toes on each foot instead of three. In addition, it has olive-colored skin and its patterns change from fuchsia, apricot, and light yellow.
- See Kazilleon.
Like all other Rares, Rare Kazilleon is only available for breeding during short time periods announced in the game. Any combination that can produce a Kazilleon, can produce a Rare Kazilleon.
- + Rare Kazilleon and Kazilleon - if you already have a Rare Kazilleon
- + Kazilleon and Ghazt (or any other Single Ethereal)
- + Grumpyre and Humbug - if you don't yet have a Kazilleon
- For a list of when this monster has been available, see: Breeding Availability
Rare Kazilleon, like all Rarethereals are only available for breeding and buying some of the time during special events, typically during the weekend. Examples:
- A selection of 2-3 Singles and Doubles.
- All 5 Singles
- All of them (Anniversary Month Celebration only)
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the shards earned per hour, as well as the maximum shards earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing more than one of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase its happiness by 25%. If there's a Unity Tree on the island, items don't need to be near the monsters. Below are the things liked by Rare Kazilleon:
- Kazilleon (requires level 9)
- Squeed Statue (level 16)
- Zuffle Tree (level 20)
- Fossil-osaurus (level 17) ()
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Used in Breeding
- See Kazilleon.
To see how efficient Rare Kazilleon is at generating resources compared to other monsters check:
- See Kazilleon.
Possible Monster Names
To see all possible names for Rare Kazilleon, see Monster Names.
- Rare Kazilleon is the 9th Rarethereal to be released and is the fourth double-element Rarethereal released.
- Although its description states that it has a different colored gas, in-game, the gas that comes from its mouth is the same as its common counterpart.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
Rare Quad Element
Epic Double Element
Epic Triple Element